11

Layani Alana RoseMay 14,2024: 3:30 Am————————————————————————I grabbed my bag which was already packed and put it by the door

Layani Alana Rose
May 14,2024: 3:30 Am
————————————————————————
I grabbed my bag which was already packed and put it by the door. I had on a simple t shirt and some black tights. "You tired mama?" Von asked kissing my cheek.

I nodded and yawned after rubbing my eyes. He kissed my lips twice and I began to grab my things. "I got it, just get in da car baby," he said making me pout.

"I wanna help," I said and he shook his head. "I got it but if you really wan to just get the bag down stairs, it's a carry on," he said making me nod.

I grabbed my phone and put on my crocs before grabbing the carry on bag and putting it in the back seat. I got in the car and laid my head against the head board.

The trip was overall good but yesterday was a rough day between me and Von which we ended up speaking about. It all started with an argument while we were out at brunch.

I had asked him about the conversation with Durk and Booka. It ended up into a argument which got bad. We acted like it didn't happen but we talked and he explained that he would tell me soon and it was nothing for me to worry about.

I erased my thoughts once I heard the trunk shut and the drivers side door open. Von got in next to me and started the car driving off. "You ight ma?" he asked making me nod.

We drove for 30 minutes and he pulled up in the private jet area making us get out. I grabbed my suitcase and the bag in the backseat while Von got the rest of the luggage. We walked over to the plane and two men got our stuff for us.

I got on the plane and went to the back to the bedroom while Von was behind me. I undressed laying down in the bed making Von do the same. "You still mad at me?" he asked making me ignore him.

He put his hand in my pants and rubbed over my area. "Von-" I said before stopping mid sentence once he put his fingers inside me. He kissed my lips making me moan in his mouth.

He started thrusting his finger in and out making me moan louder. "Wait," I said and he shook his head taking his fingers out and smacking my butt. "pull everything off," he said pointing at my clothes.

I took them off and he pulled the cover over us. "you not gon forgive me....bet" he said and shoved his peice inside me making me moan. "Fu- oh my god," i moaned lowly.

He started thrusting in and out fast making my moans get louder. "daddy sorry baby," he said making me start to tear up. "W-wait please," i said pushing on his stomach.

"Let daddy apologize mama," he said and kissed my lips. I moaned loudly and clenched against him making him groan. "Fuck mama," he groaned as he kept going.