(S1) Chapter 1: Pokémon I Choose You!

~At the mansion; nighttime~

Lyney was still peacefully sleeping in bed with Eevee and the three Zoruas.

______________________________________________

~Morning; at the mansion~

The sound of the alarm clock woke Lyney up with a start. He shut it off before he stretched his arms and legs and got ready for his journey. His Pokémon yawned as they stretched their body.

"It's a good thing that I set my alarm clock at seven in the morning, or I would have overslept. Good morning, Eevee and Zoruas." Lyney said, smiling at Eevee and Zoruas.

"Eevee." Eevee smiled.

"Arf Arf." The three Zoruas all greeted him warmly. Lyney got up from his bed and started getting ready for his journey. His hair is in a long braid with two white feathers attached at the tip. He has an earring consisting of an orb and another two smaller white feathers on his left ear. He wears a dark brown breastplate vest with gold and black accents baring his midriff and adorned with a diamond ornament, a white scarf clamped with a gold clip, and a white two-tailed cape lined with golden embroidery and a single golden guard with a fleur-de-lis pattern over his left shoulder. He wears dark hakama-like pants, dark brown gloves and black boots with kneecap guards accented with gold.

"Time to head to Professor Oak's lab." Lyney said before he looked at his Pokémon. "Let's go, everyone." They all nodded as they left his room. They went into the kitchen. They see Lyney's  papa, Akari, cooking breakfast as Lyney's dad, Toshio, sat at the table. They saw his other Pokémon there too. Akari set them on the table. "Good morning, papa, daddy."

"Morning, Lyney. Breakfast is all set and ready. So, hurry up and eat before it gets cold." Akari said, smiling.

"Yes, papa." Lyney said, smiling as she sat at the table and ate her breakfast along with his other Pokémon who ate their poke puffs and poffins.

"Are you excited to start on your journey, Lyney?" Toshio asked him.

"Yeah, daddy. I can't wait to explore and discover different types of Pokémon." Lyney smiled. He and Pokémon ate their breakfast. "We're heading off to the lab, papa, daddy."

"Okay." Akari and Toshio smiled as Lyney and Pokémon left the kitchen and went out of the house, heading to the lab.

__________________________________________________