"Y/n, why did you need him to help you? I thought you came here a lot for Dohoon." Hanjin asked.

"Nah, I haven't been here a lot, I don't really know how it works around here, that's why Jaehyun was kind to help." I said.

"Oh well I guess that's nice of him... what's your dorm number? Maybe we'll come over later during visiting hours." Jihoon asked.

"601. Kinda excited to meet new people here, especially my roommate." I said. "Okay well we're going to the boys dorm, see you!" Hanjin said. "See you!" I said and walked off.

As I walked up to my dorm, I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Dohoon.

Dohoon
Online

Y/n
I'm walking to my dorm room right now I'm in the elevator

Dohoon
Okay that's good, what's your dorm number?

Y/n
601- bring the others over too I'll order takeout for all of us to eat

Dohoon
K sounds good

Y/n
Kk byeee see you later bro

Dohoon
See you later sis

~Y/n is offline ~

~Dohoon is offline~

I walk into my dorm room and saw two suitcases, seems like my roommate already arrived.

As I close the door, I heard someone speak, "Oh hi! You must be my new roommate! I'm Seyoung, Ha Seyoung. It's so nice to meet you!!" The girl said.

"Oh hi! My name's Y/n, Kim Y/n. It's nice to meet you too! What's your department?" I asked. "Dance! How about you?" Seyoung asked. "Me too! We probably have the same schedule then! I hope we can get along then." I said to the girl.

"Me too!! By the way, I heard there is good cafeteria food in this university, much better than high school as I've heard." Seyoung said. "Oh definitely, my brother said it was so much better." I said.

"You have a brother? You must have been lucky, I'm an only child." Seyoung said. "He's okay- can be annoying sometimes but he's good overall." I said.

"Oh yeah and my brother is going to come over during visiting hours with his friends, you don't mind that right?" I asked Seyoung. "Go ahead I don't mind! I was planning to go out and look for some food anyways." Seyoung said.

"Okay well that's good, I'll go put down my stuff now." I said. "Okay! I took up the left bed by the way, I hope you like the right bed." Seyoung told me. "Oh I don't mind, thanks for telling me though." I said.

I entered the bedroom and it sure looked decent. Comfy, spacious and seems very new.

I put down my bag and took out my phone to find some restaurants nearby. As it was 5pm already, I had to pick somewhere to buy from so that we can eat at around 6:30pm.

"This seems nice." I thought to myself. I pressed into the restaurant's menu and found some things I thought the boys and I would like.

"I think this would seem good, we'd definitely finish that one." I thought.

After ordering a few dishes, I ended off with ordering a few bowls of rice for us to share since some of us weren't big eaters.

Time skip...

An hour later...

It's been an hour and me and Seyoung were getting to know each other. As we were both preparing ourselves to go out, we heard the doorbell ring.

When I opened the door, the five boys were taking off their shoes already. "What are you guys doing here so early? I thought visiting hours start at 6:30pm?" I said.

"Sis- visiting hours start at 6pm. And we can come whenever we like!" Dohoon said in my face. "Bro. I have a roommate? And I'm going out to get the takeout, can one of you come with me? My roommate is going out now so I don't have anyone to help me." I said.

"I can come with you." Shinyu said. "Sure that'll be helpful, unlike my lazy brother." I said, rolling my eyes at Dohoon. "Hey I'm not that bad." Dohoon said.

"Hey Y/n I'm going out n- oh you're here!" Seyoung said shook, she didn't expect five people coming to the dorm. "Oh sorry Seyoung- come in guys let me introduce you to my new roommate. This is Seyoung and she is in the same department as me as a first year!" I introduced.

"Hi I'm Seyoung nice to meet you all!" Seyoung said quickly.

"I'm Shin Junghwan, my close ones call me Shinyu." Shinyu said.

"My name's Dohoon, Kim Dohoon. I'm Y/n's older brother." Dohoon said.

"My name's Youngjae, Choi Youngjae. Nice to meet you Seyoung!" Youngjae said.

"I'm Han Zhen, the only Chinese one here, friends call me Hanjin!" Hanjin said.

"Nice to meet you Seyoung, I'm Han Jihoon, just call me Jihoon." Jihoon said.

"We have another close friend but he's in his last year of high school this year, hopefully coming to Yonsei next year! Maybe we'll introduce him sooner." I said to Seyoung.

"That's nice to know, well you guys enjoy, my friend is waiting for me downstairs, nice to see you all!!" Seyoung said as she walked out as the boys enter the dorm.

"Your roommate seems nice." Dohoon said. "Dohoon, don't you dare I swear to fucking god if you meant it that way." I said. "NOT LIKE THAT. Sheesh Kim Y/n- I meant kind and nice to you. I think you guys will get along." Dohoon said. "You better mean that." I said.

"Oh well- I think we will too. She's really nice and we have lots in common! The best part is we have the same schedule so we'll probably be really close in a small amount of time which is amazing!" I said.

"Well shall we get going to the restaurant?" Shinyu asked. "Oh yeah- let's go! I almost fucking forgot oh shit-" I said.

"Kim Y/n since when did you swear so much-" Dohoon said. "Since when did you call my full name so much." I said.

"Okay shut up and get out- we're all hungry and waiting." Dohoon said. "You brat I fucking paid for the food be patient I'll get it when I want to." I said.

"Break it up you two and get going with Shinyu." Youngjae said. "Okay- let's gooo" I said.

THIS IS THE 1.6K CHAPTER WHERE TWO NEW CHARACTERS ARE INTRODUCED- YAY
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT- IM ALREADY WRITING THE NEXT EP SO PROB STAY TUNED FOR TMR
AND THANK YOU FOR 850+ READS LIKE IDK HOW IT HAPPENED BUT THANK YOU