I lean in and press a kiss on them, feeling her hand reach back and fall into my hair.

This kiss lasts a lifetime, so I wish. She kisses me full of a burning passion, her lips so sweet I need more. I pull away and hook a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, and then place my lips on hers hungrily. I grip her waist as I kiss her more intensely, she pulls me down as she lies across the sofa. I'm towering over her, sitting on her waist. I hold her tightly in my arms, feeling the tension between us heat up. Our lips are combined, a battle of dominance. I give in and follow her lead for a while, letting her have the control of the kiss. I felt the need inside of me grow stronger every time we pulled away, every smirk she gave me every movement she made. I adjust my position, our lips still connected. One leg sits between hers, the other holds me up. I slide my knee forwards, slotting it between her legs. I feel her body move underneath me, she pushes against my knee, gasping quickly as I increase the pressure. She gasps into my mouth as her heat rides against me, hitting just the right spot. I press harder, pulling away from the kiss to watch her. Her eyes are shut, her mouth is open. She releases a gentle moan, making my head spin. I want her to do that again. I press against her spot again, harder this time. Her eyes snap open and lock onto mine as I look at her with a grin. A moan spills from her mouth, my eyes widen and I'm aching to touch her. Melissa looks up again, biting her lip hard as I move my leg away from her centre. She watches me closely as I lean down and leave a light kiss on her lips, then sit up.

I hear her sigh and I turn to look at her. 

'Baby...Please' She catches my eye and groans.

baby. im so wet

'Hmm?' I ask, innocently

'Lily.' She closes her eyes and leans her head back onto the sofa. After a few seconds she leaps up and announces she's going to the toilet. 

I sit on my own in awe for a minute, until she returns. I replay the noises that emerged from her mouth in my head over and over and over again. 

Fucking hell. I need the toilet. 

I walk to the bathroom and wait for her to come out, leaning against the wall.

She walks out, her face a deep red and her hands damp. 

'You okay sweetface' I wink at her

She scowls, but reaches up and kisses me on the lips, letting me go into the toilet. As she passes me in the hallway I look down and slap her ass, making her jump. 

that was an impulse okay. anyone in their right mind would do that if their girl had SUCH A NICE BUM...

My girl, I think to myself as I clean myself up. God the things this woman does to me. 

I finish in the bathroom and make my way back into the living room to find Melissa scrolling on my phone.  I plot myself down next to her and peek at what she's doing. Scrolling through my recent messages for some reason...

'Who's Lizzie' She asks

'My friend, she lives in Northern Ireland'

'You speak to her alot. Do you know her in real life?' She raises an eyebrow

'No, why?' Online friends are the bestest friends' I exclaim

She just narrows her eyes and keeps scrolling.

I think nothing of it as I watch the TV in front of me, zoning out.

'Let's do something' Melissa suddenly announces

'Okay, like what?' I reply

'Let's bake a cake' She hops up and starts pulling things from the cupboard, laying them out. She then searches up a recipe on her phone and sets it against the wall.