CHAPTER 4

Still confused from that interaction, I sit in my bed next to Olivia, who's made herself at home under my covers.
'Come in idiot' She opens a side of the duvet for me to slide in next to her.

I throw one of the teddies in her face as I get in and she lets out a sweet sounding laugh.

When I'm next to her, she lays herself on me, our legs tangled together and her head on my chest. I feel her warmth in every part of my body, running a hand down her back and playing with her hair. She eventually looks up at me with the sweetest eyes and gives me a soft smile. A sudden urge to kiss her takes over me and I lean closer, with a questioning look on my face. She hooks a piece of hair around my ear and pulls me even closer, our lips finally meet.

I place my hands on her hips, pulling her on top of me. She pulls away from the kiss and smiles down at me before going in again, even more passionately. Her lips are sweet tasting, her lip-gloss rubs off onto mine. I entangle my hands in her hair and she moans softly into my mouth, moving to sit on my waist. With the kiss still going, I flip her over, holding her lower back up so she's simply in my arms. I lay her back down onto the bed and dominate the kiss, my mouth pushing hers, she follows my rhythm. I slowly push my knee between her legs, pulling away from the kiss for a second to ask her if it was okay. She gave me the most panty soaking grin and pushed my leg up so my knee was hitting her spot. I pushed into her gently, watching her every move. Her face relaxed and her mouth opened slowly, a groan so gentle I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't so close. Deciding to test the waters, I used my knee again, pushing into her harder this time. She gripped my hair and let out a moan, like music to my ears, I smiled into her mouth, kissing her slower. She found my hand beneath her back and gripped it, moving it down between her legs. My fingers tugged at her zipper, pulling it down, I could feel her breathing faster. I slipped my hand into her trousers, pulling her dark red panties to the side. 

A knock on the door sounded, and I leaped away from Livvy.

'Honey, do you want pizza for dinner?' My mum yelled

I sighed and shouted my answer back, giving Olivia an apologetic look.

She just laughed and buried her head in my pillow, clearly embarrassed. I went over and put my arm around her, pressing my lips on her forehead. She zipped her trousers up and lay her head next to mine, passing me my phone. I opened TikTok and started scrolling, laughing at all the stupid ones with her. I felt calm and loved in that moment. My mum called us down about an hour later for pizza and we trudged down the stairs together, sitting at my dinner table. 

My mum set it out in front of us and started nattering in Livs ear about nonsense. Liv seemed to enjoy it though, she gave her own opinions every minute. We finish eating and Olivia's phone rings in her pocket. She takes the call and comes back dragging her feet.

'My mum's coming to pick me up now Lils' She wears a sad smile.

I give her a little side hug as I shove the last piece of crust in my mouth. 

I sigh and give her a proper hug, leading her back up to my room to get her things. She gets her stuff together and hands my jumper back to me, leaving a kiss on my cheek. I hear a horn sound outside and I take a look out my window. Olivia joins me and waves at her mum, I give a small wave too. 

I pull her away from the window and kiss her firmly on the lips, holding her hands as we embrace. She pulls away and smiles, giving me a hug. We walk down to the front door and I open it widely. She steps in front of me and shouts a 'goodbye miss rimble, thank you for having me!' My mum hears her and gives her a warm hug, shouting 'call me Kelly!' back at her. She gets in her car safely and they drive off. She waves to me as they pull away.