Special Side Story 9

Side Story Part 4

This story takes place before Ciella's regression, when Reynos did not yet know of her former life as a princess.

On a night shrouded in relentless downpour,

The evil dragon Absulekti, now known as Reynos, hated rainy days.

It brought to mind the fateful encounter with the princess.

In a moment of ennui, contemplating the end of his existence, she had stumbled into his cavern, pleading for mercy.

Her gratitude for his impulsive act of kindness led her to return bearing crimson berries.

Soon after, she mistakenly sought him out for ailing creatures, believing him to be a healer.

Reflecting on those memories, Reynos was engulfed by emotions beyond expression.

If only he had shown more kindness. If only he had inquired about her well-being just once more.

Regrets swirled within him like constellations in the night sky, intensified on rainy nights.

With no shelter from the elements, he ventured towards the secluded mountains near the palace.

The landscape mirrored his former abode in the ancient kingdom of Eldorado.

Yet, he knew there would be no princess to encounter amidst these hills anymore.

He couldn't stop himself.

Before long, he found himself en route to a secluded spot known only to him.

The thick canopy of trees obscured all light, and the scent of rain permeated the air. Not a sound could be heard save for the gentle patter of droplets.

Gazing into the darkness, unable to discern anything, his thoughts inevitably turned to her.

"I yearn to see her. Please, if there truly exists a God as humans believe, grant me but one glimpse..."

"YOU BASATAAAARD!"

Reynos jerked in surprise.

What the hell?

"IS YOUR BRAIN AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEAD, NOT THE TOP?!"

The sharpness of the voice cut through the rain, unmistakably that of a young woman.

"You can't even control yourself that much, it would feel good if you cut off your head, you bastard, you sea cucumber, you anemone!"

Perplexed, he pondered the identity of the voice.

Stealthily, Reynos moved, his footfalls barely audible.

There, amidst the downpour, he spotted a young woman with blue-purple hair, drenched to the bone, thrashing about.

'That peculiar hair color...'

In an instant, he recognized her.

'She must be a Lavirins."