Special Side Story 4

Rejuni said calmly.

"We're going to have to share a class with Piik today."

"What?!"

"We can't go back to take Piik home."

Eljuni puffed out her cheeks in frustration.

After all the hard work she had done to get to school, she really wanted to explore without mom and dad today.

But she knew that Rejuni wasn't wrong, and that her dad had done a lot of work to convince her mom to go, so she relaxed and made eye contact with Reynos.

"Dad... No, Piik."

- Piik.

Reynos replied cautiously and looked at her.

"Let's go to class together today."

- ...!

"But I won't have tea with you for two months."

- Pii.......

Piik's face was completely dead. Rejuni tried to cheer him up.

"I'll drink tea with you, father."

"Why do you keep calling Piik father? Is it a trend? Yerena should do that, too. Yerena is going to have tea with Father Piik!"

"I don't think that's a trend. "

Briand's little mutter ended the Piik incident.

Once the children had finally calmed down, it was time for class to start.

The school had only recently opened, resulting in a small student body and a limited number of teachers.

With only one classroom available, the children were escorted into it by Aria. The escort knights opted to wait outside the school to avoid adding undue pressure on the students.

The classroom teacher, who was in the middle of a regulation, welcomed them.

"Oh, Chairman, these are the children are from another country. Now, everyone, pay attention!"

The eyes of the students in the classroom turned to the children.

There was a wide range of ages, as the school was open to anyone who had reached the age of majority.

"These are the children from the merchant group Luminous who helped build our school, and they're here for a tour today, so let's all get acquainted."

"Yes!"

The students replied with enthusiasm. They looked at them curiously, but not in an admiring way.

Eljuni's eyes twinkled at this attitude, a far cry from the usual bowing and curtseying of the nobility. Wow, no one bows to me!

Meanwhile, Rejuni eagerly anticipated witnessing the type of education imparted to commoners.

Briand didn't think much of it, having followed them in the first place.

Yerena, fueled by her noble pride, felt a twinge of offense. How dare they regard her with such indifference, especially when they weren't even nobles themselves!

Thus, htey tailored their introductions accordingly.

"Hi! I'm Eljuni, and this is my companion, Piik!"

"I'm Rejuni. Eljuni and I are twins, and we're here to observe how things are done."

"Briand."

"I'm Yerena. Everyone, don't talk to me."