💔 - The Find - 💔

🕹👾 Ruin's P.O.V 👾🕹
I Lay motionless, dangling from the shackles I've been posted on... It has been a day or two since I've been kidnapped... Is Eclipse right? Do they not care? I bet they didn't even notice my disappearance... But to my honest surprise... I heard a voice...

"RUIN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" The voice rang in my ears... It was Solar! "I-I'M ON THE SECOND FLOOR!" I yell as loud as I can, despite my weakness. I hear footsteps, two pairs. There, I see Solar, and Moon run in, both worried. Solar was the first to snap out of his shock, he quickly ran to Ruin. He gently broke the chains, trying his best not to cause Ruin any more pain... Moon would carefully inspect Ruin's wounds. Even though he an animatronic... he can still die from blood loss, or... Oil loss. Moon sighs and carefully picks Ruin up. Solar watched with worry.

🧠🛠Solar's P.O.V🧠🛠
WHY THE HELL WOULD ECLIPSE DO THIS!? And why Ruin!? It doesn't matter... What mattes is fixing Ruin... Eclipse did God knows what to him... Even while I was inspecting the damage back at the PizzaPlex, it was hard to tell what the hell that bastard used and did... His circuits were fine, as well as his internal wires... His coding had no added viruses, but... "His memory chip!" Solar would mainly say this to himelf, since he was alone... Well... besides the deactivated Ruin in the testing tube... "I could... I could replay the memory... See why Eclipse did what he did... I swear to God when I see that dorito looking fuck... GAH!" Solar would clench his fists, but quickly calm down. He imports the memory chip into a USB charger, and would walk over to the computer and plug in the charger. He sits down as he watches the footage...

Note: Wow, 321 words-