Unexpected Friendship

Start from the beginning

My phone rings and I pick it up and see that it's Rico, I answer the facetime call and who greets me on the phone is none other than Diana Duncan herself. I smile then wave saying "hey girl"

Diana smiles then waves back saying "hey girl. Rico filled me in with what has been going on are you good?" 

"Yea I'm straight. Thank you for checking up on me"

Diana laughs then says "of course us black women have to stick together. Especially when others try to tear us down, if you need anything let me know. I have an amazing legal team on standby"

I laugh then say "thank you babes I appreciate it, and I'm assuming Rico is sleeping from that NyQuil  coochie you got on you?"

Diana winks then gives me this evil ass smile replying with "that's a big 10-4 buddy!"

I laughed so hard that I snorted.

Diana and I talked for a little bit longer really getting to know each other then after about two hours we hung up but not before promising to link up soon.

Last night after finding out everything with Rachel and all the information that came out Rico was the first person I reached out to. I actually texted him when the detective got here and he texted me that he would call me when he could. In our text and calls last night he introduced me to Diana, and we hit it off right off back which I figured we would.

I'm not proud of this but I actually unblocked Jameson's number and tried to call him but I didn't get an answer.

Is it bad that I actually miss the alabaster fool?

As I lay in my bed thinking about Jameson, I hear a knock on my front door. I check my cameras, and I'm shocked to see who is at the door, I jump out of bed and walk through the living room and I finally make it to the front door. I calmly inhale then open the door and look at the man in front of me with questions and a sense of uneasiness in my gut.

"Hey what are you doing here, and how did you know where I live?"

Linda

"Mom I love Megs too, like a sister but you have to think about the company and all your other actors and actresses"

My daughter Lexis says to me in a frantic voice. Since the news of Rachel's death and a murder investigation going on, investors have began to pull out left and right. Lexis thinks if I suspend Megan until she is cleared from being a suspect that investors will feel at more ease and come back, I on the other hand don't want to let go of Megan. I know If I do it will look like I think she is guilty which I know in my heart and soul she is not, I have no idea what to do. I want to protect Megan, and be by her side but I also have to think about my company and everyone else too.

"Mom Megan will be fine she is a big girl. If it makes you feel any better I will break the news to her ok?"

Lexis hugs me trying to comfort me but I feel like I'm betraying Megan in the worst way. I hope she understands this is just business not personal.

Who showed up at Megs door??

Is Lexis wrong?

How do you think Megan will respond?

Not Megs trying to fuck on the detective lmao

How are y'all feeling this book??

The detective

Angus