Part- 11 His Painful Past

A long Chapter.
Sry in advance.

(8 yrs old Namjoon was crying while holding a gun in his hand and begging his grandpa "Kim Woojin" to stop this bloody game but his Grandpa is threatening him to do what he said.)

Kim Woojin: I know Joonie! u can do that

Kim Woojin: I know Joonie! u can do that. U have my blood. U have potential like ur Father.
Namjoon: *sob* But....but ...I don't want to do it, it's wrong. (He sobbed while holding gun in his trembling hands)

Kim Woojin: U have to shoot her otherwise I'll shoot Jennie? U know I can do it.

(He smirk while pointing his own gun to that 2 year old little girl Jennie who crying in his hold.)

(Namjoon looked his Grandpa with his teary eyes pleading him to stop but his Grandpa having no expression on his face, Namjoon clenching that gun in his hand then looking at his front a lady in her miserable state tying up in chair half conscious her beautiful face is covered with bruises but she feeling so pity for Namjoon that small kid holding gun in hand he has to shoot her otherwise Woojin this ruthless Mafia will kill his own granddaughter.)

Kim Woojin: Joonie! u don't have much time. I know how much u love Jennie and Soobin. Look! if u betrayed me like Jin then I'll give my inherent to Soobin but still I want my pure blood not that illegitimate kid and u are my best grandson.

(Namjoon was in dilemma, he was looking at Jennie who is in his grandpa hold baffling and crying doesn't know anything just want to go to her elder brother Namjoon who is also crying in front of her. Then he looked to Soobin his one year old little brother who is sleeping peacefully in one of his grandpa man's hand.

Namjoon is thinking why he has to
choose, why he has stuck here. That's the first time he cursing his life for being a Mafia's son.

His mind heart both saying not to press the trigger but he knew if he won't do
then his grandpa will press his gun on Jennie's head, so he aimed his gun to that lady with his trembling hands. His tears is falling nonstop. His grandpa is satisfied that finally his one grandson listened him. But what Namjoon did next shocked everyone.)

(He pointed that gun on his own head and closed his eyes. That lady and and all Woojin guards looking Namjoon in shock. His grandpa also surprised but he didn't show it on face, he laughed like maniac on Namjoon move. Namjoon open his eyes in wonder to look his grandpa.)

Kim Woojin: Haha!...What u thinking Namjoon-ah! u can get rid like this or u can save Jennie? Go ahead! And dig that bullet in ur head if u want but I'll kill this lady for sure and later Jennie bcoz of u. You knew Joonie! I never wanted a girl child so it's easy for me, for Soobin so coz my both real grandsons betraying me I'll make him like me he'll be the next me. Do u want that?

(Namjoon realise even killing himself is not a solution. He look at the lady who smiling to him sadly and said.)

Lady: It's ok kid. It's ok U not doing anything wrong save ur family first. Family is the first priority. It's ok.