Chapter 10 - Happy Birthday

Começar do início

With the help of Tonkhao, my younger sister, who had generously accompanied me to find what I needed, I had finally managed to get what I wanted. Now all I had to do was wait to see if the person receiving the gift would be satisfied with what I had chosen. But first I thought I should wake him up and make sure he got up.

"King." I approached the boy who was still sleeping soundly in bed, put my hands on his bare back and shook him gently. "Now wake up."

"..."

"King, it's already dawn."

"..."

"Get up early, I have a present for you." Seeing that the person in the bed wasn't moving, I used one of my foolproof tricks and leaned down to whisper close to his ear. Hearing me, the tall boy lying motionless on the bed immediately moved, and his dark onyx eyes widened, completely forgetting about his sleepiness, and then stared at me.

"What...?"

The other person got up and sat down without hesitation, even though he would normally have done a lot of stretching before getting out of bed. His large hand tried to grab my arm to pull me and make me sit next to him, but since I already knew this habit of his, I immediately noticed his actions and managed to avoid it.

"Hurry up, go take a shower and get dressed first." I quickly walked away and went out to wait for him sitting on the living room couch because if I had let King hug me at that moment, he would surely have kept me busy causing unnecessary problems that would have prevented us from going to work. He had to at least shower and get dressed before he could talk.

I sat down, played on my phone and browsed social media to kill time while I waited for my boyfriend to get ready and about ten minutes passed before I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, followed by the sound of his voice calling. he called me from inside the room.

"My dear fiancé, come and choose a dress for me."

The tall boy who already had his trousers on, but no shirt, looked out of the room with an imploring look that managed to move me. So I resigned myself and put the phone down to go to the closet, concentrating on finding a good fabric and elegantly cut shirt for him.

As I was about to grab a shirt from the closet, I was startled by someone behind me grabbing my wrist and turning me to face him. My waist hugged his body and his warm lips touched mine almost instantly. I was surprised and my shoulders tensed and I raised my hand to stop him, but in the blink of an eye I was calm again and quickly raised both arms to wrap them around the back of King's neck, parting my lips to give way to his warm tongue trying to enter my oral cavity with determination.

The sound of passionate kisses echoed in the room, the rapid beating of our hearts and our labored breathing made us lose track of time. The sensations enveloped our senses, making me completely forget about the worry of being late for work. The only thing I sensed and cared about was the passionate touch of our intertwined tongues. I closed my eyes and let myself be carried away by the intoxicating allure of King's hungry kisses as he caressed my lips with delight, sometimes sucking and biting my lower lip. I responded without giving in to his sweet and provocative game and the moans that resonated in his throat were a clear indication that the other party was satisfied with my answer.

The high pitched sound of a teasing moan made my cheeks turn red and the tall person rose to his full height as he gave in and detached his lips from mine. My breathing was still labored as I looked up and met the gaze of the person I loved. The image I saw was that of penetrating, luminous eyes, full of charm and vitality. Without realizing it, at that moment my lips curved into a broad smile, as did King, who revealed a tender smile.