Chapther 10- Uno and Shots

Jasmin

Jasmin

♛♛♛

Picture of her outfit above* Pinterest

"You sure you want to walk?" Emily asks me as I exit my room. I'm about to head to Antonio's apartment so we can finish off this project, and I'm going to walk. I feel like continuously having Amelia and Emily driving me places is maybe annoying them.

"Yeah I'm sure." I smile, somewhat convincing her. I need the exercise anyways. "Ok, if it's to dark when you're done though, just call me." She says, hugging me, before I walk out.

Only thing I feel like I'm going to regret, is wearing a hoodie and sweatpants in this heat, but I'm too lazy to go back and change. "See you later." I say, closing the door.

Walking out of the apartment, I plug his address into my GPS, seeing that it's fifteen minute walk. It's actually not that bad. I'm glad because I thought it would be twenty plus minutes. Ms. Nicole was absent this week, so we didn't have to go to her class.

All I'm hoping, is that as soon as she comes back, she won't expect us to know what she was supposed to teach us today and Wednesday. Her class is already complicated enough. I turn a corner, checking how long it is until I reach his apartment. 9 minutes. I've only been walking for a minute? I turn to look behind me, seeing the top of my apartment complex. Oh well.

Im starting to wish I had just been left partnered with Jonah. Actually, I've been thinking that. Jonah already finished his slides. I know that because he was flaunting it to Chase, Nico and I.

They actually looked decent. At least we know where his cooking abilities went.

I open Spotify on my phone, and pluck my AirPods into my ears. Clicking on Clouded by Brent Faiyaz. My favorite song by him. Pressing the shuffle button for my playlist.