Who are you?

The hall filled with applause as soon as the CEO of Jeon Corporation ended his presentation. It was a proud moment for Jeon Corporation. Everyone who is presented there is amazed by the project put forward by one of the top companies in the USA. To celebrate this victory, their boss held a party that day, which allowed their employees to drink and eat as much as they wanted.

After informing them to reach the airports tomorrow morning at the correct time to return to the USA, their boss took his leave.

Jungkook felt like his head was aching crazily as he walked towards his room. He thought he would feel better if he took a shower. So as soon as he reached his room, he removed his suit and went to the bathroom. But after taking a shower, his headache was still the same. He got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He was about to reach his phone to call for the hotel service, but suddenly there was power off. The room got filled with darkness, and only the moonlight came through the huge glass window was the only source of light there.

Jungkook closed his eyes in annoyance. He began to search for his phone, but then he suddenly sensed some movement around him. He couldn't see anything properly, but he was sure there was someone other than him in his room.  And when he sensed someone's breath behind him, he quickly turned around to defend, but soon he got a strong hit behind his head with a heavy weapon, and he fell to the floor and groaned with pain. He tried to get up, but the pain in his head was unbearable. He heard some footsteps nearing him, and he can now see some black figures. Before he could do anything more, he got another hit on his head again with the same weapon, which knocked him out on the stop, and darkness fully covered his vision.

***

As his fingure traced through the picture of a beautiful man in his wallet, his eyes unknowingly welled up with tears. One can see the longing, the craving, and the endless love in his eyes.

“You are sitting here?”

As soon as he heard the voice, he quickly wiped away the tears and turned toward the other.

“Yes, hyung.” He said after giving a small smile.

The man noticed the wallet in the other’s hand and smiled.

“If we finish sooner, we can get back sooner, JK.”

“Ok, hyung gave me a sec.”

“Come fast. I will be in the truck."

With that, the man left. Jk looked one last time at the picture in his wallet and smiled before putting it back in his pocket and following the other.

Almost an hour later, they arrived at their destination with their load. JK stopped the truck before the huge gate.

"Hyung, you can go back to the tent. I will take care of this.” Jk said.

“You sure?” The man asked in confusion.

“yes. I will reload this and come back quickly.” Jk replied.

“Okay, don’t take much time.” The man got out and waved to JK before he left.

After reloading the truck, JK safely parked it among the other trucks. He patted away the sand on his dress and slowly made his way to leave the place, but suddenly he heard a voice. Jk turned and looked; there were only piles of sand that were mined from different sites and their trucks. He thought he was just mistaken and began to walk, but then again he heard a voice like someone was groaning in pain. JK stopped and looked around to find where the voice was coming from. He slowly walked towards a pile of sand, and then his eyes went wide, seeing the scene in front of him. There is a man who is almost covered with sand, trying to get up from there.

Once the figure stood up, JK took a few steps back, seeing blood on the body. The face was unrecognizable because it was covered with sand and blood. He got startled when the person suddenly fell. He can tell that the man doesn’t have any energy to stand up again. Hearing the man's groan again, JK quickly went to him.

“Hey, Hey” JK tapped on the man's cheek in an effort to wake him up.

The man slowly opened his eyes, but the man’s eyes expanded as he saw JK's face. JK got confused.

“Who are you?" Jk asked. But before the man could give any response, he fell unconscious.