Chapter 17 - Fuck me

That evening after dinner, Sam slid his hand into mine and led me away from the table. We walked side by side back to my room - which I had now decorated excessively. I found it rather cosy.

Closing the door, Sammy wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close.

"You look beautiful as ever" he whispered into my ear, kissing me on the cheek as he pulled away. I blushed.

"Why thank you Samuel". I traced his neck with my fingers, reaching up to his brown messy hair and twirling it around.

I placed one hand on his chest, pushing him away and onto the bed. He giggled lightly, causing a tingling feeling to arise in my stomach, and placed both his hands on my stomach. Lifting up my shirt he kissed around my belly.

"My God I love you Jess Jess" he muttered, looking up at me. I lowered myself to his face and slowly connected my his lips to his. Hearing him suck in air, I began kissing harder, trailing down to his neck.

My fingers played at the ends of his shirt.

"Take it off" I whispered through kisses. He obeyed and removed his top in one swift movement.

"Much better" I smirked, my eyes eating up every part of his chest. His hands were everywhere on my body. I was still fully clothed. My kisses ran down his body and he groaned a little as my fingers danced around his back. He had placed one hand on the bed and the other intertwined in my hair.

"Stand up" he ordered. I paused for a moment, looking at him. "On the bed" he motioned, grabbing my waist and twirling me around. I lowered myself onto the bed. Using his arms to support him, he got on top of me. My eyes turned to his arms. I could see the veins popping out from where his muscles were holding him up.

"Your turn. Take it off". I began removing my top and he moved swiftly down to my breasts, kissing the top half. I thought I was going to be the one leading this, but apparently not. He kissed me like he was hungry. Hungry for me. His fingers trailed up and down my stomach, causing my toes to curl a little. I thought for a moment. Perhaps going all the way whilst I was pregnant wasn't a good idea.

"Sammy" I said, quietly. He stopped immediately, a serious look in his eyes.

"Are you okay?". I shrugged a little. He pulled himself off me and sat up, concern written all over his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go all the way today". The tightness in my stomach had released a little. A few minutes ago I was fully prepared to have sex with him again, but I didn't feel like it now. Sam smiled at me and flicked my nose.

"That's okay Jessie. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do". I nodded and smirked again.

"I still want you to touch me Sammy" I spoke slowly and trailed a hand up my body.

His face grew red. "Fuck, you didn't have to say that so attractively Jess Jess". I giggled lightly and pulled him on top of me again. I wiggled as I slipped out of my jeans. I was now laying there in just my bra and underwear. I heard Sam make a slight noise as he watched me. His jeans dropped to the ground.

Slowly he began rubbing against me, kissing all over my body. I made noises of approval. I moved my hips in a circular motion, watching Sam's face become aroused.

He reached the top of my underwear and looked me in the eyes. I was already feeling sweaty.

"Can I take these off" he asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

He removed them, chucking them on the ground, and continued kissing. His lips moved down to the inside of my thighs. I shivered a little at the touch, leaving me tingling. He removed his lips from my thigh and sat up and the end of the bed. I rose one eyebrow to him. He smirked.

"My God you're hot". He took one finger and trailed it around my opening, making me moan slightly. I nodded as he continued teasing me before finally slipping it inside. I groaned and shook as he moved it in motion. Throwing my head back against the pillow, I heard him place his other hand by the arch of my back. He began rubbing at it. He circled faster and faster. My breathing grew quicker and stronger. I exhaled air in jagged breaths as he pushed me towards the edge.

"Sam- Sam!" I moaned into the pillow next to me. My back was arching from his touch. My eyes had rolled back and I was almost there.

"Yes just like that" I shook, feeling his leg rub against mine.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk" I groaned as I felt myself reach the top.

"Yes Jessie yes" his voice resonated to my soul, causing another push of orgasm. "You can handle it". I could feel him smirking beside me as he slowed, leaving me on fire. His finger ran down my shaking leg and I crumpled, breathing like I'd just run a marathon. The touch was almost too much. I needed it again.

"I want more" I said, breathily. He lifted his head to meet my eyes.

"I know" he moved back down to my opening and placed his finger inside again. Only this time he used his tongue to enhance the feeling. I genuinely thought I was going to explode. The first time we had sex was amazing, but this felt indescribable.

A few moments later and I was a mess. I had finished fully and my whole body shook. Sammy lay down next to me and pushed small strands of hair out of my sweaty face. My heart was doing loops around my body.

"That was fucking... just..." I was lost for words. Sam laughed beside me as he placed a hand on my stomach.

"It was pretty hot wasn't it"

"Figuratively or literally?" I laughed. My body felt so warm like a hot summers day. I closed my eyes and waited for my breathing to slow. We lay there in quiet for a few minutes.

"You know Jessie. You are so beautiful". His finger rubbed my belly protectively. I looked him in the eyes and beamed at him.

"And you, mister, are handsome". He blushed.

"But right now, I would love a good shower. I feel sticky everywhere. So I'm going to go and do that." I heaved myself off the bed and wrapped a large towel around me. Turning round I saw Sam's eyes on me.

"Be back in 15" I raised my eyebrows and slipped out the door just as Dean walked past.

He chuckled lightly and put his thumbs up. I shook my head.

"Such a child" I laughed, walking inside and closing the door to the bathroom.