21. Night 🌙

"Did u ever thought princess, we will be in tis position??mmm.." pecking gukk's button nose V questioned gukk as he was hovering over gukk, who was hugging v's neck close to his face.

"Never, in my dreams hubby...u were alwzz a monkey in my eyes" gukk answered hovering over V rolling in the bed

V turned his face with pout " Cant u be romantic??" Gukk was on top of him.

"Aww my hubby is mad...I was just joking look at me baby boy!!!"

V " What did u call baby boy...me??...did somebody forgot who was looking like living tomato?? that I had to solidly beg for 30 mins to look at my eyes...mmmm princess" now V was hovering over gukk with proud smirk.

Like this they were rolling in bed hovering over each other time to time.

" ohh...leave tat.. baby boy shall I make u shy nw" now gukk on top

"Try me princess" now V on top , trying to unbutton gukk's shirt , bt who is gukk to leave, nw he was on top of V biting v's cheeks.. with next roll in the bed they both fall down with loud 'Thud' sound....yeah they came to end🤷‍♀️ of the king sized bed, with V down and gukk top of him lying in the carpet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" V shouted

Gukk hold is laugh looking at V's funny posture patting V's Butt "It will go off, baby boy"

V's eyes darkened "Now let me show who is babyboy here" he pinned gukk's hand unbuttoning gukk 's first 3 buttons , gukk was wiggling to free his hands.

" Wat a sinfully view baby" V licked his lips making gukk to go all red .

There eyes met one with desperation and other with submission. They were in urge to forget the existing world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

K. N. O. C. K 🚪
.
.
.
.
.

K. N. O. C. K 🚪
.
.
.
.
.

V went to open the door with full frustration , gukk adjusted himself.

And the spoiler is taevin... did u guys remember who ran from jk in previous chapter has ended up here running to his beloved hyung's room🫠

"B.Baby wat r u doing here??"

"Hyungie I can't sleep without hugging you, so I came here"

V got heartache listening vin's words

"B.but....b.baby!.!.!"

Soon followed by shirtless Jk

"Wat the hell!! why r u shirtless?? Are u trying to lure my wife...gukkie cover ur eyes" V shouted

"IDIOT...he is my twin " gukk throwed pillow on V's face.

"Gukkie..my snow bunny ur also here..come let's sleep together" Vin hugs gukkie and jumps in the bed to sleep.

"Then where will he be,its there room...lets go to our room vinnie" jk whines to Vin, bt Vin ignores jk.

"Come V hyungie let's sleep" Vin chirps with sweet voice patting the space next to him.

V pulls jk to the corner "Cant u even handle ur wife, why the hell u married him?? to let him sleep in my room, can't I have private time with my wifey???"

"So u were njying...mmm" jk smirks looking at gukk who looked like a crushed⚘️flower.

"So we came in right time, not only ur brother,bt ur sweet brother in law also going to sleep in ur room...ahh!!!no...no in ur bed next to ur beloved wifey" jk smirked.