8. Feeling Broken

The glowing sunset was watching the love scene , where our Tae and chim were just froze in their hug ,feeling comfortable in each others embrace.

Two pair of eyes who were looking at them was Taevin and Gukk.They both casually came to jeon terrace and found them hugging each other.

Soon taevin went and hugged both of them with Tae in the middle.They both came back to earth bcz of Vin's hug. Tae and chim tried to break the hug but our taevin hugged them tightly without letting them go, Just then Tae and chim realized how close they were ,chim face was in tae's chest . They were smiling without knowing.

Tae with fake angry "yahhh cub leave us" (actually he was njying the hug)

Jimin was whining ..."vinnie hyungieeee let go "

Then Vinnie broke the hug cleared his throat teasingly "can I know why were u hugging each other like glue"

Jimin starred here and tere , while Tae was finding words...."abb...b....w..ww..we"

Taevin raising eyebrows "We "

"ABBBBBIMISSEDDDDHHHIM " tae said fastly

Taevin was confused (few sparrows running around his head) "I can't understand ur alien language"

Tae takes a long breath and says "I missed him "

Taevin glances his hyung with a smirk giving a look that he caught his brother stealing something

But soon jimin also replies "I also missed taetae hyungi"

Both were like 🍅 , Tried to hide tere smile bt couldn't as they both were happy knowing they missed each other .

Taevin's smirk gets wider hearing jimin's reply (like catching 2 kids stealing candy 🍬 )

"Oh really chimmy , we 4 hyungs were always in back of u , bt still u were missing ur taetae hyungi ahn " Taevin was teasing him .

But someone was froze in the spot listening to them , yeah it's gukkk who was controlling his tears.

Gukkk is not in love with Tae or something, but bcz of things like when they were kids there parents used to tease gukk that he will marry Tae when he grows up (childhood teasings) and also bcz of not much contact (they speak rarely ) with Tae for long years , where he had seen Tae only in pics of social media ,and his younger brother taevin who alwys speaks about his tae hyungie to him, this all things made a mild crush or an interest in gukk's heart .

Gukk was also excited to meet Tae after years , arrival from abroad .There first meet also made him feel something, especially that 'sweetheart' word gave him goosebumps . His teasings made him angry bt still shy at times.Gukk got surely interested or attracted towards taehyung.He thought he would get to know about his feelings soon, since it's been only week of tae's arrival.

Looking at his dear brother and his crush taehyung hugging and especially saying missing each other and smiling shyly ,he could also feel the way taehyung's eyes looking at jimin was different. This made him broken.He don't know wat feeling it is, he was feeling really down.

Soon gukk came to reality when taevin waved his hand standing before him . Gukk excused himself and went away with tears in his eyes .

(Let me know if u like it , ignore the mistakes pls)