"My sweet daughter" said daniel coddling his daughter in his arms.

Claire huffed folding her arms as she knows that daniel will pamper her and forget her punishment.

"This is all your fault. You pamper her way too much. She is getting out of hand" claire said and shot daggers at both of them who were looking like scared kittens infront of her while Seth was just standing in a corner obersving the family drama with a dumbfound expression.

"What did you do my child" asked daniel to feya who was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"I haven't had ice cream in months daddy. I was craving it way too much so I bought them at the convenience store and Seth saw it so he complained to mom" said feya missing the main detail of the story purposely.

"That's not the whole story why dont-"but before Claire could finish her sentence Seth stood forward.

"It's alright Mrs. Archer it's not a big deal. I'm sure feya understood her mistake don't scold her for it anymore" said Seth also defending her.

"You guys have absolutely spoiled her. What can I even say" said Claire but also melted when feya looked at her with her irresistible puppy eyes.

"Alright you are out of trouble for now but if this happens again you are going to be in big trouble Missy" said Claire and hugged feya.

"Thankyou for being such a great friend Seth.We are really grateful. I hope whenever she gets a boyfriend he is just like you so that we can be carefree" said Claire.

"Mom what are you saying" whined feya blushing profusely and embarrassed while Seth was also evidently blushing combing his hairs and looking down.

"Rubbish. She will not get a boyfriend until she's 40. Don't teach her nonsense" said daniel making everyone burst out of laughter.

"That's enough honey. You are getting very protective".

"Yes daddy who will wait for that long" said feya but immediately shut up when she saw her dad looking at her intensely.

"I should go now it's getting late. Goodbye Mr and Mrs. Archer and goodbye feya" said Seth bidding his goodbye and leaving their house still shaking his head and red tint visible on his cheeks unable to hide his huge crush on her.

-----------------------------*------------------------------

Feya woke up from her sweet dream which displayed some of the most fond memories of her life.

She looked around her surroundings and saw herself laying on a huge bed which could fit atleast 10 people easily.

Luxurious silk bedding was under her and silk comforter was covering her figure.