Chapter 10: Crimson Kiss

You stared at the bruise on your wrist that Altair had caused as you took another arrow. You were now in a plain area with only a hay cart in sight, training your hardest. You honestly felt safe around Altair, but also terrified at the things he might make you do. But nevertheless, it was too late to turn around and run. Because he has you guarded around a barrier of protection, wrapped around the same rope he tied you down with from the first day you met him.

You found yourself hopelessly having a small crush on him, and it wasn't normal for you. You honestly disgust some men, you had always found them greedy, rude and always getting in your nerves, but Altair was different. '' (Your name), Eyes on the target.'' Altair said when he noticed you stop shooting the target with your bow and arrow. ''Oh sorry.'' You answered in a tired tone, as you loaded the bow again to shoot the target. But before you could do anything Altair interrupted you. '' Actually take a 5 minute break; I need to go down to the markets.'' He said as he took the bow off you, carrying it as he walked away.

You then dropped yourself onto the ground, leaning your tired body on the walls, looking straight at the target. Your wanted it run away, but where else would you go. You then looked up to the plain, blue sky, to only find yourself staring off into the wonders of the blue. '' (Your name), get up, I got you a new bow.'' Altair called out, as he threw it at you. "Thanks...." You focused your eyes on the ground, trying not to make eye contact with him. "What's wrong?" Altair suddenly asked as he placed his hand on your shoulders and lowering his head to look into your eyes. ''Um, its fine, Altair.'' ''Are you sure?'' ''Yeah.''

Why was he worrying about me now? Did he change or was he forced to?

''Altair, can I ask you something?'' You asked nervously as you placed the bow on the ground and walked towards him. ''What is it?'' He asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. His face showed no emotion or feelings at all which really frighten you.

''What am I to you?'' You gulped at your question, scared and frighten of his cold responses. ''I can't tell you. ''He answered coldly as he stopped leaning on the wall and approached you slowly. Just as you suspected, he wouldn't open up to a person like you, you again focus your eyes on the ground, disappointed on his answer ''But I can show you.'' He said, out of a sudden as he pulled you in an embrace and crushed his lips on yours. His kiss was soft and gently, melting its way to your heart. You blushed all kinds of shades of red from scarlet to crimson. He then pulled way slowly, stopping the kiss and walked off like nothing happened. ''Trainings over.'' Were his last words before he left to go back to his business.

You slowly touched your lips, remembering the warmth of his lips on yours. Now you had a bigger crush on Altair, how could blame you. He has just shown his romantic side!