Chapter 4: Secrets unveil Part 2

''First things, first old man.'' you said as Altair started to smirk about the fact you had the confident to call his mentor an old man.

''I would like to know, WHY THE HELL I'M I HERE, AND WHO IS THIS BASTARD?''  You said pointing your finger at Altair. This time Altair dropped his smirk and got back to the point.

''Please do calm down, I will explain everything. This here is my student Altair and I am Al Mualim. We are assassins and as do so, we have a creed. However, you are the more important then you think. Your father was a special man, worked as a assassin by night and by day, a simple bussiness man. When you were born, your father left you to me until you were 2 years old. By that time, you wouldn't remember me, but before I gave you back to your busy father, I noticed your eye. Your eyes were shone bright as diamonds in the sun and you never cried once. The legend was true, that someday a person with diamond eyes will lead the creed and sue the land from evil. You obtained this gift from your mother, your father however had given you the power to carry one. On this very forth day, you are the child of the blessed gems of the broken creeds." 

As Al mualim finished off, he shove in your hand a gem, you then compared it to your eyes. The had the same light as your glowing eyes. You couldn't believe it, you the child of the blessed gems. It couldn't be, you have read many tales about it but this was unbelivable. Your eyes widen in shock. In other words. Speehless.

"I know this is hard to take in but believe me, this is real." Al Mualim said as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Altair, please take our guest (your name) outside, and whatever you do, don't leave her side."

"Yes, mentor" Altair mumbled out, grabbing your arm and started walking outside.

"And one more thing, Altair, you will be sharing a room with (your name)"

"What!" You yelled out, but before you could say anything else, Altair pushed you outside to the blinding sun. He didn't look like he cared, about sharing a room with you, which shocked you....

To be continued.....