Chapter 1: I don't need no Hero!!!

That was the last straw; this was going to be the last time you ever steal from a crowded market. If you weren't so foolish, you wouldn't have to be chased through the cites of Masyaf.

The adrenaline was rushing through your body, you could have sworn that you swallowed you own blood. Your visions started getting blurry and you blame on the fact, you hadn't eaten for days. As you reached the end of the streets, you were stopped by a dead end. Sweat was pouring down your sickly, pale face. Your world was swirling like a ripple as droplets drip right through. The guards had gotten you now, their faces snarling and grumbling.

''Got you now, little girl.'' One guard said, scanning your every movement.

''LEAVE ME ALONE, IT WAS JUST A GOD DAMN PIECE OF BREAD!!!'' You manage to scream out; it just wasn't fair to go into prison for stealing a mere piece of bread. As the guards started approaching, they held their spears firmly pointing right at you ready to attack. You was now surrounded by these blood thirsty killers and knew your life had to come to an end; You shut your eyes tightly ready for your fate. Out of a sudden you heard the men scream, you opened your eyes a little to see separate dead guards around you who were previously chasing you.

You swiftly scanned the area for your savior, wondering aimlessly like a lost child. As you came to your senses, you felt a presence up on the roofs, and you were right. There he was, your savior, standing on top of the roofs like a true spoken hero (Not really).

As he climbed down to greet you, you backed away. You know he saved you but who knows, HE JUST KILLED A GROUP OF GUARDS WHO WERE FULLY ARMED AND HAD POINTY SPEARS, you thought. By the time you finished speaking to your inner thoughts, he was right there in front of you. You were so terrified; you took the nearest thing next to you which was a stick and pointed right at him (Awkward). (Why wouldn't it be, I mean its a stick)

To be Continued...............