Huntsmen's Trouble

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger after the Gokaigers defeated the Witches of Sin using Magiranger's powers they now went to the Multiverse of RWBY let's see what happens next.

The Zangyack Empire arrived in Remnant.

Ackdos: So this is the world where remnants are.

Warz: Of course I see how the people of remnant especially in Beacon Academy where all Team of Huntsmen fight off the Grimms.

Insarn: I also heard about the Schnee Dust Company that was owned by the Schnee family.

Ackdos: Schnee Dust Company huh?

Insarn: It's where they made the semblance of a huntsmen that is.

Opening.

Timeskip.

Now the Gokaigers have arrived in the world of RWBY as Gokai Galleon flying around the Vale Town.

Alisa: The town is nice from up here.

Yuri: Yeah it is....

Sosuke: Ok remember we will disguise ourselves as Beacon Academy students and if any Zangyack attacks the city we fight.

Hikaru: Have you ever heard about the Schnee Dust Company?

Sosuke: No. Why? What's that?

Hikaru: The Schnee Dust Company or known as  SDC was a corporation owned by the Schnee family, and was one of the largest producers and exporters of Dust in the world of Remnant. It was founded by Nicholas Schnee and its heir was his grandson, Whitley Schnee, prior to its dissolvement and eventual destruction.
mistreatment of Faunus workers. But now it's owned by Jacques Schnee together with her daughter Weiss Schnee a huntsman with her team RWBY. I'm very sure the Zangyack will do anything to attack they will hit the Schnee Dust Company including the Schnee family.

Jiro: Then we must warn them right?

Sosuke: That's impossible they won't believe us because they know we are all liars. The plan is to keep on eye on Vale and Beacon Academy if Zangyack Empire will attack.

Timeskip.

The Gokaigers went down off from their ship in Gokai Galleon they wearing a different battle gear together. They arrived at the forest when they heard a sound of a weapon fighting a Grimm.

Jiro: Oi Sosuke San you hear that?

Sosuke: Let's check it out.

They arrived at the area seeing 4 female holding some weapons.