Kaizoku Decade Hunter

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger after the Gokaigers defeated Tomura and Pollution President Batcheed they have now gathered in the next multiverse where Hybrid Devils are existing let's see what happens now.

In the fleet of the Zangyack Empire Clan seeing Tomura was being healed in a water tube container by Zangyack's scientist Zaein seeing Tomura is resting.

Ackdos: Is he alive?

Zaein: Of course he is...his quirk is at 20 percent rising hope he awakes soon being healed now.

Ackdos: Seems the new Gokaigers arrived in the world where Hybrid Devils existed and the public safety devil hunters are eliminating them.

Timeskip.

The Gokaigers have disguised themselves as Devil Hunters to make sure the public safety devil hunters don't recognize them as enemies.

Sosuke: "Thought" (Man full of Hybrid Devils in this world.)

Suddenly a girl with a purple hair was watching him.

Alisa: What's wrong Sosuke San?

Sosuke: Nothing let's go we're gonna be late.

???: Soon he'll be mine.

Opening.

The Gokaigers arrived at the agency of the public safety devil hunters.

Yuri: So this is their agency huh?

Jiro: Not big enough.

They walk together in the agency but someone arrived. A person riding a motorcycle machine decader. He was wearing also a devil hunter outfit.

???: Gokai Red....looks like we're gonna meet pretty soon. A Space Pirate and The Destroyer of Worlds. But first I need to get away from the Katana Devil who's trying to kill me when I left the photography studio.

Inside the office they met the head of the public safety devil hunters Makima.

Makima: You guys must be the new recruit. I'm Makima by the way head of the public safety devil hunters. You guys are gonna be division 6.

Sosuke: Division 6?

Makima: Yes there's also one more member who'll be in your division he is here right now.

The look at the door and opened revealing himself.

Takeru: Greetings I'm Takeru Shizuoka. I'm happy to be part of your division thanks to Makima San.

Sosuke and Takeru had eye to eye contact to each other having their thoughts.