Alisa the Idol Girl!

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger after the Gokaigers have defeated Yugande and now they have arrived in the multiverse of Oshi No Ko. Let's see what happens next.

The Gokaigers is seen disguised as securities both Sosuke Jiro Hikaru Jun and Yuri except for Alisa who will be pretending as Ai Hoshino for some reason.

Sosuke: Remember keep your eyes sharp hope no one notice us here in this agency.

He saw Jiro being happy.

Sosuke: Hey do that Idol thingy later ok?

Jiro: Ok I'm sorry...

Hikaru:, Stick close they'll suspect us.

Opening.

Sometime in the Zangyack Empire Clan where Ackdos find the new Gokaigers are.

Warz: Seems the New Gokaigers have arrived where the Idol group B Komachi is and the idol that was killed Ai Hoshino. What are you planning my lord?

Ackdos: Since she was killed we'll have to fuse the stalker and killer Ryosuke Kaihara to one of our kaijins. Insarn Barizorg find that stalker.

Insarn: Sure.... Gormin Sugormins let's go.

In an unknown place where the Stalker Ryosuke Kaihara was walking.

Suddenly....

Insarn: I finally found you boy.

Ryosuke tried to stab insarn but he was taken down by Gormins.

Insarn: Take him to Ackdos.

Meanwhile in the agency where Alisa was pretending to be Ai Hoshino. This is a chance where Ai's children will see her alive.

Alisa: Mouuu why does Sosuke San came up with this Idea.

Flashback.

Alisa: Eh? Why it has to be me!?

Sosuke: Because you look like her in the face.

Alisa: Just because I do look like here doesn't mean I can be an Idol!

Jiro: You need to do this Alisa San because the Zangyack will have forces to attack this world.

Alisa: "Sigh" alright I'll will do it.

Yuri: Great will have to fix you up as a Idol.

Hikaru: Right.

Jun: I'll fix your hair Alisa San.

Flashback End.

Alisa: I gotta work this out. As Gokai Pink I must do it.

Suddenly the staff came.

Staff: Hoshino San get ready for your return on the agency so that your members and your children will be surprised.

Alisa: Sure I will.

Alisa was greeted and welcome her back by her Idol group her children and her fans as Ai Hoshino good thing Sosuke Hikaru Yuri Jun and Jiro were there disguised as security guards.

Alisa: "Thought" (Sosuke San still there for me and my friends.)

Back in the Zangyack Empire Clan The Stalker and Killer of Ai Hoshino Ryosuke Kaihara was ready to fused with the monster Buramudo.