Secret

She moved closer to him as his one hand went behind her neck and the other one was on her waist. She waited for him to kiss her but he didn't so she cupped his face before kissing him. She was moving her lips slowly but he suddenly went rough . After few minutes he picked her up from there and went to their room.
...........
He covered her with blanket before leaving the bedroom .

Scene change
Taehyung: call a doctor for him till then jungkook will take care of him .
He smirked while looking at the man who was sitting there in front of him helplessly.
Taehyung: you did a great sin by messing up with the jeon jungkook Kim Leo. Now suffer .
He said when jungkook entered in the basement.
Jk: woah what a view
He said while looking at Leo's condition with a smile.
Jk: did he opened his mouth?
Taehyung: no
Jk: I guess he need a break * from his life*
Leo : I .. I don't know jk what are you doing what I know is son you're misunderstanding everything.
Jk: oh really? Don't play innocent in front of me Leo . I know your real face so PLEASE DONT .
Leo: I didn't do anything jungkook why don't you understand?? I don't understand why you are doing this to me . You also said something to my daughter that she doesn't want to talk with me .
Jk: oh my god such a great liar you are Leo . And about your precious daughter don't worry she hates you too .
Leo : let me go jungkook you're misunderstanding everything.
Jk: SHUT UP LEO SHUT UP ! I did not forget how miserably you killed my whole family just for the JEON's property.
Leo: are you for real ? Mr jeon was like my brother jungkook
Jk: oh please..
Leo : stop blaming me for the sin I've never done JEON .
Jk: Taehyung do whatever you what to do with him but keep him alive .
Jk said and left from there .

Meanwhile somewhere
"Lin can you please tell me why we are here?" - Lin (Leo's younger brother)
The man yelled at Lin
Lin : calm down you will be safe here and don't open your freaking phone until I say got it ? The police is searching for ya after all you are a thief.
??: please save me this time I won't do this again.
Lin: yes keep that inside your mind or I will kill you for sure leonardo
Leonardo: I promise
Lin : I'm leaving now .
Lin said and left from his house .

Steve : boss why are you saving him again and again ? He is a total jerk,
Lin : he's a old enemy of Kim leo or I say old friend of him . He knows leo very well so why not .
Steve : he's Leo's friend ?
Lin : yes btw any news about Leo ?
Steve : yeah he's on a business trip
Lin : okay let him come back then we'll see him
Steve : sure boss

next day

Y/n was sitting on the dining table while holding her head .when jungkook came and sat In front of her but she didn't notice him .
Marie : here is your medicine mrs jeon . - she said while placing the medicine on the table.
Y/n: tha- (she noticed jungkook) thanks Marie
Marie left from there after serving the food .
Jk saw her massaging her head as her headache was getting worse because of the alcohol effect .
Jk: you shouldn't have drink a whole bottle of alcohol when you can't handle it .
Y/n: ......
Jk: eat fast and then take medicine
Y/n just nodded her head in response
She was eating peacefully while jungkook was having flashbacks of yesterday night
He was smiling while looking at him food meanwhile y/n was confused.
Y/n: are you okay ? Why are you smiling like that ?
Jk: huh! Nothing you eat
Y/n : you're so weird
Jk: am I ? Ohh that's because of the PRINCESS YK
y/n: who's princess!
Jk: ofc mine
Y/n: what are you even saying? Jeon go to the hospital I don't think you are okay .
Jk: don't worry I'm all good .
Y/n: I don't think so ..
he laughed
Y/n: crazy man
She said while giving him a weird look making him chuckle at her .

Time skips

Y/n was painting today . She really likes it but never got the chance after she came here so today she thought to do it . She was standing in the garden with a canvas.

Marie : wow so beautiful.
Y/n: thanks .
Marie : why don't you make one for mr jeon ?
Y/n: what ? No ..
Marie : okay .
Y/n: keep it in my room Marie I'm coming.
Marie nodded and headed towards y/n's room .
Y/n: this is the only place in this mansion where I can sit peacefully.
She was enjoying the calm weather when she heard a scream from behind .
Y/n: who's that
She stood up and followed the sound
Y/n: why here is so dark !! Hello who's here ..
she opened the door and

Y/n: DAD ?
Leo looked up towards y/n and started to cry
Leo : y/n y..y/n pls dear tell him to leave me please I didn't do anything.. I didn't kill his family y/n princess please believe me .. I didn't..
He was crying so badly making her feel so bad but she was angry on him at the same time .
Y/n: so..sorry mr kim you did a sin so I can't help you . You should have think bed doing something like that . I feel so embarrassed that you're my father .

She was about to leave from there when ..
Leo : I swear to your mother y/n I swear to you princess I did not kill jeons please believe me ...
Y/n : stop lying for god sake .
Leo : I'm not lying.. I'm not lying y/n
Y/n: then who was that man who killed jungkook's family huh?? That was fucking you DAD !! Pls don't lie !! I have seen your face ...
Leo: I don't know who's that person .., trust me y/n pls trust me for once .. I was out of country when I heard about jeons death trust me
Y/n: yeah I know you told us that you're going to France but you never went there
Leo ; i was there y/n I'm not lying
Y/n: are you for real ? then who was the man in that video dad .. who was the person who called jungkook huh?
Leo: I don't know .., I don't know anything!!
Y/n : enough is enough mr Kim you know what ? You deserve nothing but hell
Leo : dear pls don't leave me here y/n .. y/n .. Y/N !!!!
She locked the door and left from there .

Next day

Jk: give him food I want to keep him alive
Taehyung: okay .

Scene change
Marie : yes I like mysterious stories more
Y/n: why?
Marie : because so many things happens the twist and turns are so damn hot .
Y/n: I didn't know you're a reader ( she smirks)
Marie : hey 👀
Y/n: anyways .. what about the story you were reading yesterday
Marie : oh it was a enemy to lover book
Y/n: oh ..
Marie : is there something wrong mrs jeon ? Why are you sad ?
Y/n: Marie do you want to hear a story ?
Marie ; sure why not
Y/n: listen I'm just telling you about the female lead's situation okay . So ( she told her about her story)
Marie : woah why it's so confusing? It's so complicated
Y/n: yeah I know right!
Marie : tell me the book name
Y/n: forget about the book tell me about your thoughts
Marie : I guess the fl should believe her father . if he's saying that he wasn't the one who killed the ml's family so maybe he's telling the truth. I mean maybe someone else was there in his place. It can be happened yk .
Y/n: hm
Marie : I can see you're so into that book
Y/n: haha it's not like that im just curious yk
Marie : yes yes .. don't forget to tell me the end okay
Y/n: yes sure ..

.
.
. To be continued