Chapter Ten: Violet Meets Game Night

Start from the beginning

"Don't ruin this brain" Violet mumbled as she leaned against the door sighing to herself before walking back out to the living room to see everyone picking teams and she didn't want to get caught in the middle of the war going on. "I call host" she said as she sat next to Josh, who wrapped an arm around "You're going to have to be co-host cause I already called host" he told her with a smile as she nods "Good to me". Maya watched the scene in jealousy "How do you guys even know each other" she asked crossing her arms in annoyance as Riley tried to calm her down. "Oh Violet's my wife" Josh said without hesitation and that made the whole group look at the pair in shock. Violet hearing him and seeing the reaction from the group and the look Lucas was giving her, she sent him a reassuring smile as she smacked Josh's arm "Virtual wife you idiot. We aren't actually married" she told the group and that caused Cory and Topanga to relax.

Riley and Maya also relaxed slightly but Maya was still jealousy that Violet had the title of any kind of wife. "We met through a Call of Duty lobby also I watch her gaming videos and streams" Josh explains as Violet nods before her head snaps in his direction "You know that I stream" she asked as she didn't tell anybody besides Lucas before she realized she posts her handles on her social media. "Anyways moving along, as show host and co-host we're here to make sure everything is right and fair" Violet says in a host voice as she snatches the money away from Ava "especially this one though I do like you". Violet allowed Josh to do most of the talking as Cory says he was going first which caused another bicker to commence. 'Can they just stop fighting' Violet thought as Lucas stands up "Well it's been a lovely evening, but I need a hug from my mama" he said as Maya questioned him "Mama?"

"Yeah what do you call your mama?" Lucas asked Josh who looks at Violet before looking back at Lucas "Ma" he responded in a weird voice and suggests Lucas to try it out. "Ma" Lucas mimicked and immediately shook his head "Nah, she'd put me in the shed" and Violet agreed "Yeah she would". As the game continued, it was Cory's turn "4, 5, 6, and as usual I will choose the Fatherhood Path" he says as he moves his piece landing on a pink square "Pink squares means I get a daughter" he cheered as he shows the card to everyone proudly. "Actually sir me and Farkle already own that square" Lucas tells Cory who sassed him in return "So?" and Violet could sense something was brewing as she leaned towards Josh "Fasten your seatbelt Tigger we are about to go on a ride" she said to him as he also stared at the scene.

"So your daughter is ours" Lucas adds on and Riley couldn't help but to look overly excited as she watched the scene basically shaking. "Excuse me?" Cory sassed Lucas as Riley looked at her father "Let him talk" she says daydreaming scenarios in her head as Lucas nods "According to the game, we get your daughter" and with that sentence coming out of his mouth, Riley was ready to tackle Lucas if it wasn't for Topanga restraining her daughter from doing so. "Josh!" Cory called out and Josh could only smile "She's not Riley Matthews anymore, she's now Ms. Dr. Howdy Turtleneck" he announced as Cory looked to Violet for help "Sky?" Violet could only smile at Cory as well "Rules are rules Cory" she teased as he hesitantly handed Lucas the card but didn't let go which resulted in a game of tug of war with the card.

"You really need to let go sir" Farkle advised but his warning fell to deaf ears as the card ripped in half, "You killed my daughter" Cory said flabbergasted at the whole ordeal. "My turn, I pick six" Ava said as she started counting her spaces "Uh, Ava you need to roll the dice" Topanga tried to tell the little girl who seemingly ignored her as she was still counting "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" and that made Topanga look to Josh "Josh, objection". "I'll allow it because she cracks me up" Josh said with a laugh and that caused Topanga to look in Violet's direction "Carebear?" Violet raised her hands in surrender "Unfortunately, he overrules my vote" she said in a defeat tone even though it wasn't true. As the game continued along, Ava ended up sending Topanga back to the start and Topanga looked to her daughter for help, who seemed to have a "Go to Europe with a friend" card and wanted to use it instead.