11

3rd person's POV

"You are in pain in my dream, and I don't want to witness that again." Chaerin said and she walked away from him

Felix was left dumbfounded. He doesn't know why he suddenly felt like something's bothering him with what Chaerin said.

They both arrived in the classroom, along with the other students. Chaerin sat beside Jeongin who saved a seat for her, Felix was sitting with Jisung.

The class started and it was a normal day for them. Everyone's listening and sometimes talks about the topic that was being discussed. Chaerin suddenly remembered something.

Her dream full of pain and sadness. She badly wanted to be close to them like what was in her dream but it scares her too. What if things will happen like what she dreamt about? What if people will die because of her selfishness?

She feels like she is a bad luck.

Chaerin sighed.

Jeongin looked at her as he noticed, "Why? Is something wrong?"

She just smiled and shake her head as an answer.

The class continued. However, it was cut in the middle of the discussion. A professor entered with an unfamiliar student behind him. The professor talked to the class adviser and they both seemed to discuss an important matter.

"Everyone, sorry to interrupt the discussion but I have something to announce. Due to lack of slots in other classes, Mr. Moon Sujin will be attending this class." Professor announced

"But students from this class are from prestigious families, especially those from royal ones." a student asked

"Yes, that's our concern too. A student named Ahn Chaerin entered this class even though she is not known-" student stopped talking when Felix stood up

"I don't think that should be an issue. There are no rules that only royal students can enter this class. You guys only came up with that." Felix defended them

Everyone went quiet.

His friends laughed at those students who tried to humiliate Chaerin and the new student.

"You may introduce yourself." professor told the new student

He went in front and bowed, "I am Moon Sujin."

Everyone was staring at him, especially Chaerin who thought she finally found someone who is not from a royal family like her.

He was told to sit down anywhere he wants. He sat on the same row as Chaerin but the column beside her.

Felix was looking around the classroom and found Sujin staring at Chaerin. He kept stealing glances from her which Felix observed the whole time they were in the class.

"Ya." Felix called Jisung who is sitting beside him but is currently sleeping. He then tapped Seungmin's shoulder and asked, "That guy kept looking at Chaerin the whole time. What was he about?"

"Maybe you are assuming-" Seungmin

"Then try to observe it yourself." Felix said

Like what Felix did, Seungmin tried to observe Sujin who is watching Chaerin the whole time. At first, he thought it was normal but he suddenly felt creeped out.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin sitting at the back, he heard Seungmin and Felix talking about it. He can't help but feel disappointed that Sujin is not even doing a good job on hiding his identity.

_______________

"Class dismissed." the professor said

Everyone left the classroom.

Chaerin went to Sujin ans greeted, "Hi! I'm Ahn Chaerin. Also not from any royal family. I hope we can be friends-"

Sujin was about to do a 45 degree bow to Chaerin, but he saw Hyunjin and gave him a signal not to. He then acted normal, "I'm Moon Sujin, nice meeting you."

"You look familiar." she said

"We met once at the cafe. Hyunjin and I were talking and you came back to get your phone." he normally answered

"Oh! I remember!" she happily said

"And if you don't remember, I am a model-" Sujin

"Right! I have seen you in few magazines! Oh my gosh!" Chaerin looks shocked with what she found out

Sujin smiled.

"Okay, this is crazy! I can't believe you are here. Anyways, I hope we can be friends, and if you need something you can ask me." Chaerin said?

He nodded and smiled again at her.

Their conversation has ended, and she gave her number to him. Sujin left with his car, and other students too. Chaerin noticed that Felix wasn't there anymore and she assumed that she is in the apartment already.

She has decided to buy some sweets from the cafe and went straight to the apartment. She was happy that she found a friend that is not from a royal family, and Chaerin doesn't feel lonely anymore.

As she arrived at the apartment, Felix was staying in the living room, playing with his guitar. He didn't even greeted Chaerin even though he noticed that she arrived.

"I bought some sweets from the cafe. You can try it if you want." she said and arranged everything in the kitchen

Felix stood up and took some of what she bought then sat on the countertop, "Don't you think that new kid is kind of off?"

"What are you saying? He is nice. I think we will get along, plus don't you know him? He is a model!" she excitedly said

"No, I haven't heard of him." Felix lied

Chaerin looks confused.

"Whatever his job is, you should stay away from him." he said

"Huh? Why?" she asked

"I just don't trust him-" Felix

"Why is that?" Chaerin

"I just don't-" Felix

"I'm asking why-" she stopped when Felix slammed the table

"He was staring at you the whole time!" he raised his voice and entered his room