12

Sujin's POV

"Moon Sujin." Hyunjin called and handed me something

"What is this?"

"The papers you asked me." Hyunjin said as he looked around and signaled me that there are students watching us

"Oh. Thank you."

"You will see a folder there. That contains all the information about Chaerin. I also got the result of the DNA test result, it's in the folder too." he said

"Thank you. I will make sure to give these to the royal couple."

Hyunjin bowed and smiled.

As soon as I saw the car that will pick me up, I hurriedly got in. It's the service car that the royal family offered to pick me up from the University to go to the mansion.

I opened the folder.

Ahn Chaerin is adopted by Love Orphanage. She stopped going to school to provide for the children there and has been working to help. She entered the palace and got the job as the personal assistant 2 years ago.

All other informations about Chaerin is also in the folder, her hobbies, favorites, and other things that will help the royal couple to get to know their daughter.

"As expected." I whispered as I saw the DNA test result

Chaerin is the long lost princess.

"Moon Sujin." Lady Iseul called

I bowed to the couple.

"I'm glad you arrived safely." Lord Hoon

"The class finished early. Hyunjin handed me this folder and it contains all the information about the Princess. The DNA test result is also there."

They hurriedly opened the folder, and their faces can't hide the happiness they are feeling as soon as they saw the test result.

"I knew it the first time I saw her." Lord Hoon said in a teary eyes as he hugged the Lady Iseul

"How is she?" Lady Iseul cried as she asked me

"She is a nice lady. Princess Chaerin doesn't let anyone feel they are left behind. She kept talking to me earlier and even offered to help me with my studies. She is also too excited to meet me as she has seen me in some magazines." I smiled as I tell them everything on how I met the princess earlier

"My poor baby." Lady Iseul cried even more

"Finally, after how many years." Lord Hoon whispered

__________

One of the people they trust was my parents and have been serving them for years. Our ancestors made a vow on serving this family, including the future generations. Now, it's my time to serve them and have been with them ever since I was a kid.

I have met Princess Chinsun, the eldest daughter, who died from an illness when we were kids, after the accident that happened. She wished to meet her younger sister but it was too late.

The car accident happened when Princess Chaerin was still a baby, and the car exploded. Everyone thought that Princess Chaerin died inside, but there was no evidence that she was inside. The investigation continued but she was nowhere to be found as the years go by.

A year ago, I met Hwang Sena and Hwang Hyunjin who are assigned to protect King and Queen, as well as their Prince. They told me about Princess Chaerin who has been living in the palace, they tried to connect everything with the timeline I gave them. We suspected that Chaerin is the long lost princess.

Hyunjin and I have been working together to find all the evidences and connect everything. Two months ago, I told Lord Hoon about what I have been doing and he helped me gather everything.

What would Chaerin feel if she found out that her sister died in an accident?

Maybe she will feel the same thing that I felt years ago, that pain when you lost someone so important and you knew that you will never ever see her again.

Princess Chinsun and I made a promise before she died. We will be with each other forever, and will find Chaerin together. She ended up breaking the promise she made, and I am doing it all alone.

___________

"Sujin." Lord Hoon called as he sat beside me

I bowed.

"I know you are doing us a lot of favor but please... I am not asking you this as a royal. Do me a favor as a father." he said

"Anything-"

"Please, do protect and take care Chaerin. I love her with all my heart." he said and tears started falling from his eyes

"That's my duty, Lord Hoon. To protect this family."

Lord Hoon smiled at me with teary eyes.

Lady Iseul came to us and smiled, "I wanted to meet Princess Chaerin as soon as possible. I have been longing for her. I want to spend my time with her."

"I will make a plan for that to work, Lady Iseul. There's nothing to worry about. I am sure the princess will be so happy to finally meet her family."

"Thank you, Sujin. You are doing us a big favor." Lady Iseul said

I have seen all their pain and suffering when they lost Princess Chaerin in the car accident, and when Princess Chinsun died from an illness.

Now, they deserve to be happy. Finally. Princess Chinsun, I hope you are happy to see your family reuniting once again. How I wish you were here.

I took out my phone and sent Chaerin a message.

To: Princess Chaerin
Hi. I needed help with something.