𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖ೀ

Brown-skin girl, I don't want to sound too forwardYou got everything a nigga look for in a ladyMake me tell them hoes, I ain't looking for a lady 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫____________

You got everything a nigga look for in a lady
Make me tell them hoes, I ain't looking for a lady
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
____________

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐈 hope you're all having a great day. My name is Alissa and for today's episode, we have the rapper King Von with us. Hi Von! How are you today?" Alissa said as she glanced over while smiling at him.

He grinned at her as he threw up signs at the camera and showed off his teeth.

"I'm aight. How you doin'?"

"I'm good!" She answered with a smile.

"I actually been wantin' ta meet you fa awhile." Von spoke as he gazed into her eyes with a smirk.

Alissa sent him a playful smirk as she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Really now?"

Von nodded with a smile before he tucked his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Yea, been wantin' ta see you in person."

"Instagram don't een do you justice." He muttered while he licked his lips as he raked his eyes over her appearance.

Alissa's mouth parted as her breath hitched at his bold statements. She let out a nervous laugh while she swiftly changed the topic.

"Don't Play That with 21 Savage is now charting at #27 on the Billboard Top 200. How does that feel?"

Alissa leaned forward as she crossed her legs and brought the mic closer to her mouth.

"It feel amazing man. A nigga like me ain't supposed ta make it dis fa' so ta know so many people continue to fuck with ma music be making me feel real good."

"I be pouring ma heart and so' into ma shit so I luh that so many people appreciate what I do fa real." He added.

Alissa nodded in agreement as she looked down at her cue cards for her next set of questions to ask him.

"When did you first start making music?"

Von squinted his eyes as he looked up in thought.

"I'a say when I was in prison."

Alissa's eyes widened as she heard this information.