𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒ೀ

"Don't you know I got feelings,

Girl you playin' with a real one."

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 - 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧

────

Kyla pulled into the large home seeing the blue and black Hellcat SRT parked in the driveway. She parked her 2023 Mercedes Benz GLC and proceeded to turn off the ignition. 

She took off her Loewe sunglasses as she opened up her sun visor. She checked herself out in the mirror before reapplying some lip balm as her lips were feeling a bit chapped. She smacked her lips together while examining her face one more time before closing the visor.

Kyla grabbed her green Goyard tote bag, and her binder, and then took her phone off the car holder. She exited the car vehicle and pressed the lock button on the car key fob. Upon hearing the two beeps, she climbed up the steps to the two double doors and pressed the Ring doorbell.

As Kyla waited, she glanced around the neighbourhood to see an older couple going for a walk across the street. She let out a small grin while she continued to watch them.

"Yo' ass daydreaming about me, folks?" 

She turned back over to the door to face her long-time boss, Dayvon Bennett, or as the public knows him, King Von.

He was wearing a white tee with grey sweats with the waistband of his white Calvin Klein underwear peeking at the top. His hair was pulled back into a low ponytail with a few locs framing his face. She could see that he recently got his locs retwisted.

He smiled at her as his diamond grills glistened from the sunshine hitting them. 

She kissed her teeth as she moved past him taking her Yeezy 700 shoes off at the door.

"Boy, move." 

He chuckled as he took in her appearance. She kept it simple today as she was wearing an off-white Skims T-shirt with a pair of ripped Levi's shorts. Her hair was done in a middle part sew-in with blonde highlights. She straightened it and left it down for the sake of time. 

Kyla began to make her way to his office when he grabbed her arm turning her around.

"I haven't seen you in a minute gang."

She glanced up at him as she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Von, it's been 4 days."