𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘ೀ

Don't fuck me up, don't let me down'Cause if it's love, I wanna drown

'Cause if it's love, I wanna drown

𝐃𝐅𝐌𝐔 - 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐢
____________

I don't know if it's clear or not but every imagine is different unless it says part 2, 3, etc. hence why they have different names.

I hope that's clear.

Enjoy. ❣️

"Trueeee, Dayvooooon!" Kairi whispered with a smile as she tiptoed into the nursery room in Dayvon's home.

She let herself in with the key Von gave her in case of emergencies.

The low sound of rain noises played on the rain machine that Dayvon insisted he purchased to help them have a more peaceful sleep.

She went over to each of them as she studied the triplets sleeping in their cribs.

"Aw, you guys got so big since I left. I will never leave again." She pouted as she caressed each of their cheeks.

Kairi went out of town for a month to visit her family back in California. She got a scholarship at Clark Atlanta University and graduated with honours in Bachelor's in Business Administration this past year. She decided she was going to take some time off before going to do her master's degree.

She wasn't completely sure what she wanted to specialize in as of yet so she figured she'd try some odd jobs during her time off. She was having issues finding one until a friend of hers who knew people in the industry mentioned a famous single father was hiring for a live-in nanny.

She never expected she'd become be in this position but she's been here for 5 months now and she's absolutely in love with them. They're 6 months old now and Dayvon and her have worked alongside each other to be able to care for the babies.

In the midst of her observing the babies, she noticed that they were covered with a blanket she thought she threw out due to them constantly itching after using it.

She frowned.

"I thought I threw this out. Ima tell your daddy to not buy these again." She said as she removed the blanket from them.

She went to remove the blanket off of them and then went to turn off the rain machine.

"I'll be right back guys. I'm going to go look for your dad." She whispered as she tiptoed out of the room before carefully shutting the door.

Kairi went downstairs as she heard multiple voices coming from downstairs. The conversation quieted down as they peeked at who walked in.

She saw Dayvon, Booka, Muwop, Louie, and Durk all lounging around watching a basketball game in the living room.