I love you

Y/n went back to her home to see her friends that dared her to be an idol...

Y/n: hi guys...

Emma: OH MAH GOODNESS

Leah: wow...

Y/n: hi?

Anna: I can't believe it!

Yana: wow I'm so glad we dared you that!

Akari: yea we missed you! And we are so happy for you!

Y/n: thanks guys!

Y/n catched up with her friends and had a good time that week before she went back home...

it has been a month and y/n has been hanging out with enhypen a lot and especially with Niki 

( you probably know where I'm going with this)

Anyways one day y/n realized her feelings for someone and decided to confess

 ( I hate when books are so predictable) 

Y/n: hey...lets meet up and hang out?

??? Ok, meet me at the park at 2?

Y/n: ok.

( you know who it is)🙄

y/n: oh hi!

??? Hi y/n let's go to the trail together?

Y/n: sure!

??? Look at the flowers, they are so pretty, but not as pretty as you...

* treat me like white tee's don't get me dirty* 

-ps sorry I had too

Y/n: * blushing* thanks..

??? I'm being serious!

Y/n: * evolving into a tomato at this point *

??? Want to go to the cafe?

Y/n: sure................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Jake..

( HA I GOT YOU! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS NIKI OR JAY OR SUNGHOON!)

( guys I'm not that predictable so don't take it to heart)

jake: were here..

Y/n: wow...this looks cool...

Jake: yep!

Y/n: I have to tell you something...

Jake: what is it?

Y/n: I....I..I like you...

Jake: really?

Y/n: yea...

Jake: I like you too!!!

Y/n: really?

Jake: can't you tell dummy?

Y/n: yah! I'm not a dummy!

Jake: yes you are!

Y/n: YAH! * chasing him!

Jake: AHHHHHH! *running away*

Y/n: just wait until I catch you!!!! 

THE END

Hope you guys liked the story and the lame plot twists and I hope your not mad she didn't end up with Niki...

But if you are maybe I can make a bonus😏

🎉 Du hast ✔ 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜𝗱𝗼𝗹// 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 fertig gelesen 🎉