Broken friendships

Ariel: hey...

Y/n: ugh five more minutes.....

Ariel: come with me.....

* drags you to the car and drives to a abandoned building*

Y/n: HEY!

Ariel: *covers your mouth* SHUSH! 

Y/n: huh? Ariel? What's going on?

Ariel: Cheang is hiding something from you...

Y/n: huh? What is it?

Ariel: remember during the time after the challenge    en-oclock video?

Y/n: huh? What time?

Ariel: when I said I would help you get together with Heeseung, and you confessed of liking him?

Y/n: um...yea...what about it?

Ariel: chueng got a boyfriend that day...

Y/n: Oh good for her!.....Wait...wait..wait..I think I know where this is leading to..

Ariel: her boyfriend is heesueng....

Y/n: oh...

Ariel: and she has been hiding this from us since forever.

Y/n: why would she do this? That's breaking girl code!

Ariel: I don't know, but it seems she maybe did it on purpose, just think about it, you confess on liking him and the same day she dates him...

Y/n: thats sad, but lets not jump into conclusions, it could be different...

???: nope, its true...

Y/n: rosie?

Rosie: I knew about it this whole time, I'm sorry about that, I didn't know how to tell you...

Y/n: that hurts.....

Rosie:im sorry but I think its true, I heard her on the phone that day saying something like, " y/n is such a pick me and annoying , why do people like her" then the voice on the other end said " I know right?" And it sounded like another girls voice.

Y/n: ow..

Ariel: you ok?

Rosie: she is obviously not ok...

Y/n: hey..I'll be back I need some time alone... 

* running away*

Ariel: WAIT Y/N!

*Author pov*

y/n ran with all her might and ran directly to chueng,she holded her tears in and went up to her..

Y/n: is it true?

Chueng: is what true?

Y/n: I won't believe it until I hear it from you...

Chuemg: huh?

Y/n: are you dating Heeseung?

Chueng: its true, I'm sorry...

Y/n: but why did you do it?

Cheung: well I did it because I was jealous at you, at first but...

Y/n: why would you do that? * crying and running away*

*Author pov*

Y/n ran as fast as she could and bumped into Heesueng who looked at her with concern, but she ran away before he could stop her and question her, she ran very far away until she got to a park and ran in the woods near it...

Y/n: i don't feel like facing anyone, ill just stay here for the night...

* she tried to climb a tree but fell and hurt her ankle and it hurt to bad to move* 

Y/n: OW!

* she used all her energy to hide in a bush that had fluffy moss to sleep on* 

*Author pov*

It was cold and y/n was in pain from the fall but eventually fell asleep dreaming of the good memories she kept with her friends...