𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔢

En başından başla

"Percy." She said again, "this isn't who you are. I know the boy you were, and he wouldn't do this."

Perseus, though in shock answered her. Somehow, Heista arriving was not the most shocking occurrence of the evening.

"Heista? What are you doing here," he asked, momentarily forgetting what he was doing.

"I am here to save you, to save us. Remember. You are a good person, Percy. You were always such a kind boy."

"Well, that boy is dead now. He should have died years ago anyway," Perseus said, turning away.

She creeped closer to Perseus and put her gentle hand on his arm. "No, he's not dead, not at all. He's just waiting till it's safe."

Perseus withdrew. "It was never safe. It will never be safe! This is for the best. I'm at fault for the deaths of both my enemies and my loved ones equally."

"No! No, it wasn't your fault Sally died Percy. You couldn't have known."

Perseus looked to her, tears blurring his vision as reality sank in.

"I could have, though," Perseus's voice cracked with sorrow, "I shouldn't have tried to kill the gods, I should have known. I should have know they would outsmart me."

Heista furrowed her brow. "Percy, you were wrong, yes, but you are a god! Gods don't sit back and take the past like a mortal! What are you the god of, coward?!"

"Enough," Perseus growled. "I was wrong to spare you. No god or goddess could ever understand humanity." He raised his sword towards her.

"Percy don't be foolish," she whispered. "Listen for a moment. What are you the god of?"

Perseus scowled. "I don't have to answer to you! I don't have to answe-"

"I'm truly asking," Heista interrupted desperately.

"I- time. Revenge. Loyalty."

"What would a god of time do if things didn't go to plan," she asked, eyes wide.

"They- I would change it..."

"Yes, Percy."

Perseus gasped. "I can change it."

Heista nodded, and fled with a flash of godly light.

What was the point of a world without Sally Jackson?

Perseus knew the answer. Nothing, void, meaningless. If there was anything on the earth that had kept Perseus there after Annabeth had died it had been her.

So he closed his eyes

And he changed the story.

                       (Hades POV)

Hades watched as Percy closed his eyes and fell to his knees, splashing Aphrodite's golden ichor across the rocky landscape.

Suddenly the pressure dropped, and Hades felt his ears pop.

Then abrupt silence.