W.S. - The Interview Pt. 1

This one is pretty long, it's 33 pages in google docs. That's why it's split up into multiple parts. Enjoy part 1, part 2 comes out tomorrow.

Also, you play a made-up daughter of Aphrodite because I don't want to replace anyone in the cast.

You had been shooting "Percy Jackson and The Olympians" with Walker for a few months now. You played a daughter of Aphrodite at Camp Half Blood, while, of course, he played Percy.

You'd been to interviews like this to boost the view of the series, and so we basically had this down by now.

Now you sat beside Walker, giggling as the interviewer showed you an edit of Walker on a red carpet, before raising a brow.

"So, Y/n, now I ask who your celebrity crush is?" The interviewer smirked.

"Me?" you giggled, glancing nervously over at Walker, "I'm not sure you want to know that."

Walker smirked. "Tell us. It's alright." He grinned and as he did, the interviewer raised a brow again, their smirk not faltering.

Walker leaned across the distance between your chairs and grabbed your hand playfully, "you don't have anything to hide, do you Y/n?"

You blushed at the contact, you hated the way Walker could get you nervous like this. "Alright guys, it's time for me to come clean" you said seriously, "I really hope my parents aren't watching this . . ."

Walker's eyes grew wide, trying not to laugh on camera, though his grin did slip out. He radiated eagerness to hear.

"Who is it?" The interviewer leaned back in their chair, still smirking.

"I am madly in love with . . ." you paused for dramatic effect, trying not to focus on Walker's hand that was still entangled with yours, "I'm in love with (your-celebrity-crush-who's-to-old-for-you) because—" I stared saying before I was cut off.

Walker burst into laughter, trying his hardest to keep it contained, he smirked, "Oh my god. You little-" He laughed, leaning back.

You had stood up to defend yourself when Walker leaned back and his sudden movement, combined with your still intertwined hands, caused you to be pulled back into his lap, his stomach against your back.

"Okay" you laughed, both from entertainment and to cover up the blush spreading across your face. "I mean, have you SEEN (a-movie-or-something-else-your-crush-was-in)? We literally watched it together Walker." You leaned back into his chest, so over come by laughter that you couldn't sit up straight. "He/she/they are so fine" You struggled to talk through laughs, trying to cover up the blush on your cheeks.

Walker just laughed, wrapping his arm around you. "Oh my god. You're such a dork. Like- he/she/they are a good looking person, but do you just- think everyone's hot!" He smirked, resting his chin on your shoulder from behind. "And yeah I've obviously seen it. Everyone has. But still, how many years between you and (same-celebrity-crush) of all people?"

"No, I don't think everyone is hot" you said, smiling at his arms around your waist "and it's only like (#) years difference" I joked

"Only (#)," Walker said sarcastically. "You're a mess. What's next, are you going to tell us you like Elvis Presley?" The interviewer raised a brow, giggling but Walker just smiled and looked over at you.

You had turned your head to face him while he talked and now you felt captured in his gaze, eternally stuck in his eyes. Your back was pressed against his chest, but you were both sort of turned inward so we could see each other. "I wouldn't say Elvis, but (another-old-celebrity) is pretty gorgeous, and that's just (#-of-years-age-difference) years."