DELCADA'S BILLIONAIRE BRIDE [3]

# Kuran's POV

"Brother, are you awake?" I ask while I enter my eldest brother Nurak's room without knocking. Very surprised I look at the two figures in front of me. "What is she doing here?" I thought to myself. Pelin leaves the room and I just stare at my brother. "It's not at all what you thinking Kuran," said Nurak while walking to his wardrobe. " I wasn't thinking anything. What do you mean?" I asked. "I know that look in your eyes. Nothing happened between us," reply Nurak. "Brother, what was she do in your room?" Surprised I went sitting on the chair close to the door. "I told our parents I was engaged and of course she's mad about it that's why she come. She heard our conversation and now she's angry." Nurak took out a suit and hang it against his wardrobe.

"What were you thinking Nurak? We both know very well that you are not engaged." I added. At this moment I was furious. How can he lie to our parents? "Softer I know that! It was the only way I could get the divorce case over with faster." Nurak said with his hands in his hair. "And the so-called fiancé? She won't just magically appear. You know for sure our parents are going to want to meet her." I reminded him. "I'm sure you can work something out, for example, to hire someone to pretend she's my fiancé. That can work," said Nurak hesitating.

I know this is a really bad idea but what else is there that I can do? After all, I am the guy who has all the connections. "What happens after the divorce?" I ask curious. "Then we break up and continue with our lives. As easy as that," he answered. "I see you've already thought of everything but this ain't going to be that easy Nurak. Prepare yourself for a hell of acting." I smiled at him. "Not really. We are looking for someone our parents haven't met before. She should be respectful, decent and she has to look like she's coming from a really good family." I thought about every possible person I could think of then it suddenly hits me. NAZLI! "I can talk to Nazli about it. She recently moved to the city, our parents have never met her and she is a very good actress. I'm not sure about a good and decent family tho'. Her ex and her ex's family are still living with her so I don't know if that counts." I stood up from the chair and walk over to my brother. "Are you sure? I don't want to get in the middle of the two of you. You are engaged and yes she is a movie star. What will her people think if they find out that she has a fiancé and it ain't you?  "She has a big career. She's one of the youngest and richest people in the world and to top it off she has children," he said concerned.

"Our love is bigger than that brother. Nothing and no one can come between us. You and Nazli know each other very well and I trust the two of you with my life. Nazli is very smart. I'm sure she's figured something out." This plan may work. "Okay then. We need to arrange a meeting with her as soon as possible then. I'm sure she has a busy schedule. Since you're done I'll meet you in the car." said Nurak and took his suit to get ready. "Are you going to the office today?" I ask while walking to the door. "Yes, Saher and I are meeting the new boss today." I forgot they meeting our new boss. "Okay then. I'll wait in the car for you." Before I can open the door someone else opens it for me. "Good morning Mom," I said and let her in. "Morning son," she replies as she enters. I walked out the door and closes it behind me.

# Nurak's POV

I wonder what she can want from me right now. "Hi, Mother. Can I help?" I asked uninterested. I know exactly what she wants to know. "So when are we meeting her? You are barely divorced and now I have to hear you are engaged. What nonsense?" My mother is the kind of person that thinks she can run everyone's lives. "I don't have the energy for this mother. This is my life. I can do just what I want to."

I walk to the shoe rack and select a pair of black shoes. "I'm not here to fight Nurak. I just want to know what's going on in your life. You do still have a daughter. What do you think will others think of our family if you go on like this." That is what she always says. Nothing is more important than her stupid reputation. There is nothing new about how she does things. I know her like a book. "You of all people should know that I don't like anyone in my private life. You also know I care less about what people think of me. This is nobody's business." I was annoyed. "But son ...!" she said but I cut her off. "No Ma. I will introduce her when we are both ready. Please do not push me. As far as the divorce is concerned there are only two months left then I will finally be rid of Pelin." I've never met someone so greedy in my life as my soon-to-be ex-wife

Marrying her was the biggest mistake I've ever made. The only good thing that come out of it was our beautiful daughter Yaz. "I understand. Sorry if I stick my nose in your private life. I just wanted the best for you." She sighed and then left the room without saying another word. I know she is just trying to protect me but sometimes it's just too much. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day.