Niyati- It..it's dis..disgusting. hi..his touc..touch I.. is disgusting. I..I do..don't wa..want hi..his to..touch o..on my..bo..body. I ju..just wa..want yo..your tou..touch on my bo... body no..not his no..not othe..others.

His touch, his softness, his care are the reasons that niyati is falling more and more in love with him. Caressing her wet cheek he mumbled.

Advik- You are mine Princess and I promise no one will touch you.

Her breathing are still uneasy he needs to divert her mind.

Advik- You trust me right?

He asked with closed eyes.

Niyati- More than anyone.

And that is enough to him for what him was about to start.

Advik- You love me right?

He asked rubbing her tatto slowly.

Niyati- More than my self.

Pulling her on him and makes her sits on his lap placing her legs his both side. Both lost in each other her eyes Landed on his red cheek.

Coming closer to him she kissed on his cheek and start mumbling in guilty.

Niyati- I'm sorry I'm so sorry.

Kissing on her forehead he shook his head.

Advik- it's OK Angel. It's nothing.

Water are dropping on both of their body. Coming closer to her he start roaming his fingers on her right shoulder to her plam. Holding her plam in his, interlinked their fingers he brings their hands near his lips and kissed on her hand while looking at her with LOVE.

She wants his touch on her and he knows that. Holding her by her waist from both side he start rubbing his thumbs on her bare waist.

She was sitting there on him just in her underwears but still his eyes never for a second leaves from her eyes to her naked body.

His fingers start going down and down and stop just near her core. She closed her eyes feeling different types of emotion in her. He stopped there and start rubbing her inner thighs with his thumb.

His breath is also uneasy feeling her so close to him. Coming more close to her he hide his face in her crook of neck and start giving her wet kissing.

And here she is lost in his touch. She start enjoying his every touch on her.

Niyati- Ahh..

She moaned when he bits her and the next second he start roaming his tongue on that place slowly.

Cold water is dropping on them but the heat between them are just increasing second by second.

Removing her bra strap from her both shoulders he start rubbing her left shoulder with his thumb and other side he start rubbing his nose tip.

Feeling his breath on her naked skin she hold his hairs in her grip. She looked other side when he start kissing her on her collarbone.

She lips becomes dry when he kissed on her cleavage.

Pulling him up she placed her lips on him and start kissing him. She missed this lips so freaking much.

She break the kiss just to remove his t-shirt. They both are kissing like they are getting their favorite meals after so many months.

He is holding her by her nape and his hand is playing with her bra hooks. Her both hands are busy in between his soft hairs.

His hand start shaking when she hold his hand and start opening her hooks.