🎸You're All I Need - Nikki Sixx💚

Start from the beginning

I jumped up and ran to my closet. After making a mess of every article of clothing I own, I got the perfect outfit. I'm gonna dress very... let's say risque, to make her AND him jealous. Y'know, maybe I'll be hotter than her if I put some effort into it. Maybe it'll work, maybe I'm just an asshole.

I put on an old torn-up Dio shirt that had the sleeves and neck off, some short ass shorts with fishnets underneath, black combat boots, a bullet belt, a leather vest, and lots of spiky jewelry and chains. I curled my hair and put a lot of glittery makeup on. I'm definitely not the most conventionally attractive person, but I love my eyes. Bright blue. Like the sky, or the ocean on a sunny day. I put on a butt-load of eyeshadow that really made the color pop. After some bright pink lipstick was slapped on, I looked myself over in the mirror. Not bad. I should be in a band, my voice may suck but I could pull the looks off. (I know that was a lot, but I love describing outfits, idgaf😭)

Then, I heard a knock at my door. I took a deep breath before heading to the door. I opened it and saw Nikki, dressed the part as well. A leather jacket and ripped black jeans, a chain wallet on the side. An old red tank-top with a couple necklaces and bracelets on the side, and a pair of sunglasses on his head. Why the hell did he look exceptionally hot today?

"Hey, good-lookin'." he catcalled from my porch, looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes trying not to smile.

"I could say the same about you." Oh my god, why did I say this?

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep." I answered, walking down the concrete steps of my porch with him.

Within a few minutes, we were there. This place was a mess, even just on the outside. Beer bottles and crushed red solo cups littered the yard, music was blasting from the inside as drunken teens and young adults staggered inside and outside. Jerry's parties are kind of easy to crash. If you just show up, no one will question it, cause everyone's too wasted to realize they're even existing.

I was about to open my door, but then I heard Nikki say, "No no, wait a second."

He stepped out of his door and went to mine, opening it for me.

"Oh, what a gentleman." I giggled, grabbing his hand as I climbed out.

"Anything for my girlfriend." he smirked. If only.

We walked inside, and looked around. I spotted Stacy sitting on a small sofa in the corner, shooing away some greasy, weird looking dude that was trying to make a move on her. I tapped Nikki on the shoulder and pointed to her. He nodded once he saw her, then took my hand and walked past her to another couch where we sat down together. When she saw me, a look of disgust crossed her face. I mentally fist-pumped the air.

We sat on the couch pretty close. Close enough to where our sides were touching. I wanted to try and act like this was normal, y'know? We were just being a normal couple. But my cheeks were as red as fire. I couldn't help it. He was acting like this was normal between us, he had his arm around me, slightly playing with my hair. I decided to take advantage of the moment and leaned my head on his shoulder.

The entire time, Stacy was giving us MAJOR side eye. Like she was trying to explode my head with just her vision.

"What do we do now?" I whispered in his ear. I really wanted to make her pissed off.

"I think I have an idea." he said, looking down at me.

"What is i-"

I was cut off my his lips softly pressing against mine. My eyes flew open in surprise before they fluttered shut again. He turned my body towards him more, and softly placed one hand on the side of my face. My heart felt like it stopped, but like it was going a million miles per hour at the same time. He deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh, that almost sounded like a moan. When he pulled away, he looked at me with almost a look of shock. His cheeks were red, as well as mine, and he bit his lip slightly as he looked away. I took a deep breath before smiling and saying;