Chapter 12 Joshua's Reading Mind Powers

Anne couldn't find another way other than jumping into the waste place and run through it, to try and get away from them.

The moment she jumped into the waste place, Alex and his friends were stunned, because not Alex nor his friends did go this far before.

Alex got a punch from his big fat friend while they were following Anne, making Alex let out a groan in anger as he too followed Anne into the waste place.
***
Waiting for Anne was like waiting for the libertine to believe in God after a long speech to Joshua.

Even his horse started to lose patience, and Joshua didn't have a choice but to let the horse go back to it's barn, and he went inside the market to try and look for Anne.

To his surprise, some people Anne used to buy from said they saw her running away from Alex today, and they were going towards the old waste town.

Joshua were overcome with fear, as he were walking towards the old waste town, he saw those people who didn't like the new king so far.

He weren't afraid of them, no, he just didn't want to punch someone today since he were so happy with the thought of being Anne is Dad, but it looks like he will need to be the punishment today yet again.

As he were walking ahead, without making eye contact with any of the people in the old waste town, someone stood in front of him, blocking his way.

Joshua stood still away from the fat man by some meters, his gaze was indifferent, with his usual narrowed eyes, he couldn't bear the thought of being the one to punch yet again.

He took a deep breath, and exhaled it, looking straight into the fat man is eyes.

"So, what does Joshua Jefferson have to do here?. Did you come here with the thought of taking a look around without a beat up?"

Joshua didn't want to punch the fat man with anger, his religion forbids him from this. He took yet another long breath, to try and ease the anger. And said.

"I just came here looking for Anne who does work under my mom Anne Jefferson, that's all. I didn't come here with any bad thoughts towards the old waste town"

The fat man yelled at Joshua when Joshua said the word 'old waste town', saying.

"THIS PLACE ISN'T A WASTE YOU MORON"

¦looks like you'll have to punch some people today¦

¦Joshua: I know. it does Annoy me, to the point of wanting to just kill them all and get this over with, but my religion forbids me from this¦

¦good you still have those good feelings within you, hope you don't lose them along the way¦

Joshua opened his eyes, all this conversation was within his head, but he were actually talking with another person. He couldn't know the person is identity, but he could know that this person is beyond his reading mind powers.

And that he can't know who is this person who talk with him from time to time. He just answered back, without asking questions out of this mysterious being.

"Looks like I need to beat up some asses today, since I can't get to my future to be daughter if I didn't"

He uttered those words, and the nine to ten men charged at him.