chapter 6 : drawings

D R A W I N G S

D R A W I N G S

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

C H A P T E R S I X

• • •

it's been a week since the assessments, and today he had to give everyone their grades back.

currently, he's sat at his desk, scratching his pencil into his sketch book, shading in the details of the girl sat at the back of the room, paying close attention to her piercings, the delicate gold and silver adorning her face and ears. she made the metals looks so pretty together. her tattoos that littered her skin so graciously, the dark ink complementing her skin and shining jewellery caught his eye. she has two on her lip: one ring in the middle of her bottom lip, and a stud above her cupids bow, a medusa. then there's her septum and two nose studs, and the eyebrow piercing, followed by a slit in the neatly threaded hairs. her round glasses. he draws it all, the hoops and chain on her ears too, the shading of ink on her arms that, although so different, were so attractive. he couldn't help but feel in awe of her, she was stunning, so unique but so pretty to look at.

and so interesting to draw. he was fixated on the way she sat, cheek in hand as she scribbled on her ipad, writing away with her wispy bangs covering her eyes. her aura was beautiful, so intriguing that he just stares at her, analysing her.

she looks up, making harsh eye contact with the teacher, blushing as she quickly looks away, hanging her head lower whilst her eyes frantically shake. he feels warm, something tying up inside him. making her flustered fuelled a fire in him; he loved it.

it was so satisfying.

he smirks as her, chuckling at her reaction quietly as he continues to draw the small details of her face; her small mole underneath her eye, her crescent eyes that were captivating by whatever she was writing.

they were the only two in the room for a while until students started to litter in as the bell rang.

everyone utters "hello"s and greetings as he responds, smiling at his students.

"i hope you all had lovely weekends."

and soon form is over, and everyone is heading to the performance hall.

results.

heading in with stacks of paper, everyone hushes.

"i'm not going to bother with introductions or anything. you're all waiting for your results, i know." he says, very aware of the tension and excitement in the room. he starts to hand out everyone's feedback and result papers, "you can leave when you're ready, use the rest of this period as you wish. but before you go, you were all put into groups of four, five or six. your next assessment will be a group one. lists for performance options are our, start thinking about what you want to do and get ready, we'll do an introductory for it later today."