Welcome to heaven: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Niffty: "I'm the mess...? *Niffty starts crying]*"

Angel Dust: "Oh, oh shit! Hey hey, Hey calm down. *Take deep breaths* It's fine. Shh.. Hey, you wanna play with the kitty?"

Niffty: "*stops crying* yeah..."

[Angel puts Niffty on Husk's head while she giggles about it.]

Husk: "The fuck is this?"

Angel Dust: "She's wasted, just go with it."

Husk: "Really? *Sees Niffty playing with his ears and wings* Ugh, get the..."

(Name): "*Picks up Niffty* Niffty, baby i love you but you're going to give him an aneurism."

Husk: "Thanks sweetheart. *Hugs (Name) from behind and kisses her neck. *"

(Name): " You're welcome husky~. * Holds Niffty on her hip while leaning into Husk. * "

[Scene changes to Sir Pentious falling off hiss eat and slithering over to Cherri Bomb.]

Sir Pentious: "Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to, uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?"

Cherri: "*snort* I'm sorry, why would we have sex?"

Sir Pentious: "Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here! *laughs briefly before being grabbed*"

[Crowd cheers, before dragging Sir Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside]

Sir Pentious: "Wait! *screams*"

(Name): "Damn That's crazy. *Laughs and shakes her head*"

Cherri: "You know, we can do this fucking shit every fuckin' night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself", you little bitch."

Husk: "The hotel isn't a problem in his life, it's—"

Angel Dust: "Valentino."

Husk: "Exactly. So why don't you-"

Angel Dust: "No, Valentino."

(Name): "OH HELL NO"

[Camera pans to Valentino at a large sofa-bench talking with some female demons]

Valentino: "Yeah, I'm here all the time, they know me. You're gorgeous, do you need a job? How many dicks can you suck? I could make you a star..."

Angel Dust: "Let's get the fuck out of here, okay? ...Where's Niffty?

(Name): "How the hell did she get away."

Valentino: "OK, yeah, bring me another drink or I'll fucking kill you."

[Niffty is seen running towards Valentino]

Niffty: "Bad boy! *giggles*"

Valentino: "Yeah, a star. Porn star. Ok, yep, bring me another or I'll fucking kill you! I said I'll fucking kill you, and I will."

Angel Dust: Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!

(Name): "Excuse me! Move! HEY! Watch those hands!"

[Angel tumbles onto the platform and grabs Niffty, who is still running in midair as Angel holds her.]

Valentino: "Holy shit, Angel Dust and my Princessa? What are you doing here, babbies? You didn't get enough dick today? I know you miss my Dick, Princessa."

Angel Dust: "Funny."

(Name): "I haven't had sex in weeks and i still wouldn't even touch your disgusting dick. *she snarls in disgust.*"

Valentino: "Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?"

[Niffty bites at Valentino and Valentino yelps.]

Valentino: "Oi!"

Niffty: "I just want a taste."

Valentino: "Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!"

[Angel stands up, still holding Niffty.]

Angel Dust: "Fuck off, Val."

Valentino: "Excuse me?"

Angel Dust: "I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!"

[Valentino summons his red smoke chain and grabs Angel with it, pulling him close.]

Valentino: "You forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch."

Angel Dust: "Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again, FUCK. OFF!!"

[Valentino smacks Angel, sending him tumbling to the side as Valentino walks over.]

Valentino: "Enjoy the rest of your night, bitch, because I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow."

Cherri: "Fuckin' dickhead..."

[Angel stands up and walks back to his friends.]

Angel Dust: "Fuck it. It was worth it."

[Husk smiles and puts a hand on Angel's back as they walk off.]

Husk: "Way to go, kid."

[Niffty appears tears off a part of Valentino's fur.]

Valentino: "Ow! What the fuck?!?"

Niffty: "For my collection! *chuckles* Wait up, guys!"

[(Name) looks at angel before stomping over to Valentino and taps him on the shoulder.]

Valentino: "Oh have you come back for more Princessa."

(Name): "Yup. *Punches him in the faces so hard i knock out one of his teeth. * "

Valentino: "FUCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH"

(Name): "Fuck with my friends again and i won't be so nice. *Walks back to her friends*"

Cherri Bomb: "FUCK YEAH BABYGIRL."

Husk: "Nice one sweetheart."

Niffty: "That was so cool."

Angel Dust: "thanks dollface."

(Name):  "No problem i'd kill every overlord in hell to protect my friends."

Cherri: "Did you guys just call these cunts your friends? Thought that was my job."

Angel Dust: "There's room for everyone, and ya know... you could come crash with us too."

Cherri: Okay, look, Angie, I'm glad this hotel shit is workin' for you, but you know me, bitch, I'm doin' just fine! In fact, I'm gonna fuck the next guy I see, okay? But if you need me, you know where to find me, yeah?

(Name): "Eh you can't convince everyone."

Sir Pentious: *panting* is Cherri still here? [Cherri walks into the sex room with another demon.] Damnit!