𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 :- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

Pia's Pov

I don't know why everyone are behaving weird with me! Well yeh, Kewin,Ray, Trésor, Adward, V, John, Ash and  Richard came Seoul three days ago! We all had fun actually!!! Min Yeona and Jung seok-ho, Jung Min-hwa and Min yoon-jun took us to lot's of places where we were not able to visit when we came here!

And I'm actually excited to meet ✨Him✨ hope he remembers me......but Arthur, Kewin, Ray, Trésor, Adward, V, John, Ash, Richard, Min Yeona, Jung seok-ho, Jung Min-hwa and Min yoon-jun this people are literally behaving weird like talking about something and when I join them they changed the topic or started to laugh like wtf?! And I felt left out coz the way they are behaving.....

Arthur and I went to few dates too while enjoying Seoul and we do drink soju! And we had lot's of hot moments too! He becames different when we are making love....and his obsession with my neck which causes hard to hide those love bites.....and oh lord!! The way he treat me after doing it
is something which always made me fall for him!

Today we girls will be going for dress selection. Everyone are busy in their dress and finally after 30 mins we choosed our dress and hangout, had dinner and tomorrow we're going for concert woohoooooo!!!!!!!

Yes! I can't believe but we're literally going to attend BTS concert!!!!!! OMGGGGG! And yes! Arthur brought me Army bomb toooo!!!! He is the best husband!!!! Well I was just going through prices of Armybomb and it was kinda costly so I thought to buy it later but next day, Arthur surprised me with Army bomb!!!! I love him! But not more than tannies💜✨ or maybe equally....nvm!

Author's pov

Next day in BTS concert, Yeona with her boyfie Seok-ho, Pia with her hubby, Min-hwa with Yoon-joon and V with John, were enjoying the songs by BTS!!!!!! There girls were crying and was beyond then happy as they were able to attend, Pia was mess! She was continually crying, she was not believing that really! She is present there with her besties and singing together with BTS! Waving Army bomb! Taking selfies! Capturing vedios of BTS performance and yeh! She was crying more coz she saw Jungkook performing......

This feeling was undescribable! Her saviour, her love, her happiness are infront of her!! This moment is sooooo beautiful that she wants to stop this time and enjoy each seconds which are passing! And Arthur consoling her by side hugging, she feels complete! Her wish to attend concert is fullfilled!
She is happiest person alive right now! She is proud to be Army💜!! Now there is nothing she can ask for....

And it's time to say bye! BTS thank the Armies and waves bye and they went inside.....
And Pia and others went home too!! Pia was crying like anything and she drift to sleep in car only!! Arthur pick her up and they went to their room and everyone slept except Kewin,Ray, Trésor, Adward,Ash, and Richard coz they're out....

And now it's the day everyone were eager for! 19 June

Pia was wearing earrings and her backless dress was tempting Arthur....

You look beautiful, Rosso!
Whispers Arthur from behind while tracing his fingers on her bare back....

We had to go.....

Yes love...I know.

*Knock knock*

Yes come in...

Arthur we need your help
Says panicked Seok-ho

And he went, not before winking at her....