moving in

One week has gone by and JJ hadn't spend one night at home. He went to Work every morning and I went to school, I was home earlier so I made him food for when he comes home. It really felt like we would already live together.

,,Hey Kie, you home?" JJ asked while coming in.

,,Hey Babe, yeah I Am in the kitchen. I cooked pasta for you." I replied.

,,Uhh thanks babe." He said while giving me a fast kiss on my cheek.

,,Of course." I said, kissing him on his lips.

He went into my room to eat his pasta, but I stayed in the living room, because my mother wanted to talk to me about something.

,,hey kiara, he is not going to move in, is he?" She asked me.

,,no of course not, it's just very bad at his place, on of his roommates ist a total dick who always steals from him and generally it's very bad there. But he won't move in, don't worry." I explained to her.

She seemed fine with my answer and stopped bothering me, so I went back to my room where JJ was already waiting for me. I didn't told him anything about what my mom just told me, because I didn't wanted him to feel unwanted.

But he had to stay at home for one night at leasts because my mom was starting to get a little bit mad because my ex boyfriend lived at ours for half a year and ruined my life because I wasn't able to go out because I wanted to spend every second with him. My mom wanted to stop me from doing the same mistake again, but it wasn't like that, I was diffrent with Jayj

,,Kiara, he can't live here." My mom told me while JJ was at work.

,,but why not, it's not like it was with Cole. He was here the whole time and we didn't even had one minute to ourselves but JJ goes to work and I go to school." I explained to her.

,,But we don't have space here." She argumented.

,,our house didn't got any smaller since cole was here and JJ takes less room than he did."

,,But your little sister is scared of him."

,,Yeah she told me that too, so I told her to give him a chance and they talked a little bit and now she likes him."

,,But he drunk and drove and can't make his license for 2 years."

,,he made a mistake and haven't drunk one sip of Alkohol since than and also doesn't drive at all."

,,ugh fine. You won this time, but if i see him driving on time, I'm going to call the cops." That was her final answer.

,,Yeah sounds fair, and you won't have to do this because he does not drive." I answered, not honestly.

I waited for Jayj to came home because I wanted to tell him the news face to face. After What felt like days but only were 3 hours, JJ finally came home.

,,Helloooo baaabbeee." I screamd, running into his arms.

,,hey baby, why are you so happy?" He asked, smiling at me with a questioning face.