37

☆

WAS this a bad idea? maybe

WAS this a bad idea? maybe. yet the curiosity was killing me.

"so, first of all.. the reason i even laid my hands on soobin was a different one from the one i'm telling everyone. he may seemed like an innocent school boy, but truly, he was part of txt. ever heard of them?" it hurt mingi as he forced the words out of him.

i shook my head. i had never heard of something called txt. taking the shaking of my head as a sign for him to continue, he did.

"txt was a group that got eliminated about two years ago in france. their addiction to more power and money got the best of them eventually lead to their demise when they attempted to kidnap the president of france." his friends, or accomplices, nodded. it seemed they all knew about them. i figured this gang had been pretty known, and probably still was.

"soobin was meant to recruit hyunjin so that he
would join their gang. i waited for the perfect moment to stop him from doing that.. of course i was in distress when they suddenly got closer. i just wanted to protect my best friend from him."

it hit me like a bomb. i wasn't buying it yet, but mingi was telling me all this information in a way that made me want to believe it. it seemed like it was the truth, and i didn't know if i should completely let my guard down and continue on listening. i wasn't given a choice though, as wooyoung continued for mingi, since the latter was too occupied with wiping his tears away and keeping his breathing somewhat steady.