32

☆

I woke up in the middle of the night

I woke up in the middle of the night. it was two am at most. my bed was as soft as ever, the duvet inviting me to keep on laying in it. all the lights were turned off, meaning it was as dark as ever. i slowly sat up, the blanket falling to my lap. i rubbed my eyes, yawning as i felt the sleepiness fly away.

my throat was dry, so i figured a glass of water could help. luckily, i now pretty much knew the layout of their mansion by heart now, so it wasn't a problem for me to get to the kitchen.

once i found the fridge, i opened it to see an unopened bottle of water. ever since i had been here, the bottled up water was always in the fridge. it was a bit odd at first, but now it was normal to me.

i reached for a glass, pouring in the liquid. it was only then when i felt watched. like a hawk watching his prey. i quickly gulped down a good amount of the water, not turning around.

i couldn't tell if it was someone that shouldn't be here, or just one of the guys pulling a prank on me. suddenly, my sides were squeezed, making me jerk. "can't sleep?" it was hyunjin.

he turned me around, distancing himself from me a bit after he did so. he was in black sweats and a white shirt. "don't scare me like that." i whispered with a hint of anger, even though i wasn't mad at all. "aren't you supposed to be resting?" i asked, thinking back to when seungmin had told him not to stay up too late, so that his wounds could heal faster.