"You tryna fuck?" Y/n asked.

"I'm on my period, baby," I replied.

"You need anything?" he asked, showing his unwavering care and affection.

Yeah, I'm never letting go.

......

"How is this for beginners? Ain't we supposed to be making mugs and bowls?" Y/n complained.

"If you listened, it would not have been hard," I replied, teasing him.

"Fuck this, I'ma make something better," Y/n declared.

"What you doing?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"You'll see," he snickered.

That little smirk on his face was never a good sign; he was going to do something stupid. I just knew it.

I sighed, turning back to my clay, determined to perfect my little vase. This pottery class was surprisingly relaxing and a lot more fun than sitting at a five-star restaurant eating carrots and uncooked steak.

"Look what I made," Y/n announced.

"Hold on a minute," I mumbled, not paying much attention to him.

I carefully let go of my vase and looked over at Y/n's creation. Dear Lord, please help me with this man-child.

"What do you think? It's not as big as mine, but I think I did good. Got veins and everything on it," he said proudly.

He looked so pleased with his work. I wanted to slap him upside the head, but I didn't want to draw attention to us.

"Why you looking at me like that? Say something, what you thinking?" Y/n asked.

I just blinked, giving him the stankiest eye I could muster.

"Alright, damn, I'll make something else," he sighed, smashing the clay he had formed into a- you know what? never mind.

"You think I could replicate your-" Y/n started.

"Angel, if you know what's good for you, you better not finish that sentence," I warned him.

"I'm just saying, I know what it looks like. I got photogenic memory," he replied.

"You are a child," I said, pushing him slightly. He laughed, his clay-filled hands grabbing onto my cheeks to pull me into a kiss.

"No," I said, putting my hand on his face. I laughed when I pulled away.

"You play dirty," Y/n remarked.

"You started it," I replied.

"I just wanted a kiss," he said.

"In front of all of these people?" I asked.

"At this point, fuck them," he shrugged, going back to his clay.

"But what you got planned to work on now? Any ideas?" I inquired.

"Well, there is something that I've been trying to ask Dana to let mw direct this short film, and I think it's the right time to do it," Y/n explained.

"A short film? You've directed a whole movie before. What's so special about this one?" I questioned.

"You think I'd rock a kilt?" Y/n asked.

"What are you on about?" I replied.

"Yes or naw, Bey?" he pressed.

"I mean, yeah, you could," I replied.

"Hmm, I'm just putting together ideas for my GQ cover," Y/n said.

"What are you up to?" I asked, realizing he was jumping around topics and throwing in questions unrelated to our conversation.