Reyansh (sarcastically): Ha ha......Manish Malhotra ka ramp walk ka invitation jo mila hai tumko.....ki heel pehenke jungle ghoomne chali ho.......sachmein tumhare akal ghaas charne toh nahi gya?

Anaya (smiling with a poker face): itne kam lafzon mein kitna kuch keh gaye.....kahi aap ncert ka kitaab toh nahi? Aur ha shaadi hoke ek do hafte kya nikal gaye aap toh woh typical husband ban gaye?

Reyansh (glaring her): Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki tum insaan hi nahi ho.....nahi.....matlab itni saari bakwaas ek saath kar kese lete ho yaar tum?

Anaya (smiling proudly): Inborn talent hai.....ap nahi samjhoge.

Reyansh : Aur samajna bhi nahi hai mujhe...please kripya karke woh bakwaas ki rel band rakho aur chalo aage.

Anaya (sitting on the ground suddenly ): Mereko aur nahi chalne.......I am tired.

Reyansh (stopping): Kya bachpana hai Anaya? Utho waha se.....kapde kharaab hojayenge.

Anaya (pouting more): Aapko mere se zyada mere kapdon ki padi hai? How mean Reyansh Malhotra....how mean.

Reyansh (pressing his forehead): Tumhe mere zindagi mein dhakelke bhagwaan ne mere saare chain aur shaanti cheeni li hai. Kaise tha aur ab kaise hoon.

Anaya (glaring him): Ab yeh sab baatein chodon.....aur mereko uthao jaldi.

Reyansh (glaring): Naukar hoon mein tumhara? Jo tumhari kahi har baat maan loon?

Anaya (smiling): Naukar nahi pati ho.....ha lekin kul milakar sab ek hi hai.

Reyansh (glancing at the setting sun): Anaya yeh tamasha band karo aur jaldi chalo warna mandir time pe nahi pahunchunga.

Saying that he walked ahead and when he didn't heard her voice for a few minutes, he turned back and saw no one behind him.

He looked all around his position to just see her bag lying at the same place where she was earlier sitting but she was nowhere around it.

Reyansh (shouting): Anaya..... Anayaaaa.....

Rubbing his forehead, he closely observed his surroundings and took out his gun from his pockets. He walked closer to each bush which was surrounding the region, his heartbeat running mad everytime he found no one behind the bushes. He was getting angry and frightened each passing moment, until he heard a weird gurgling sound coming from behind a tree.

Holding the black metal close to his ears and aiming it directly towards the huge Banyan tree, he took calculative steps towards it. The creaking of twigs beneath his shoes made clicking sounds as he came nearer and nearer.

Finally he plunged towards the other side of the tree holding the gun straight at the person who was sitting behind it.

Anaya who was sipping a chota packet of frooti coughed as she saw the gun pointed straight at her head so suddenly and Reyansh heaved a breath of relief when he found her safe and sound.

Anaya's coughings brought him back as he immediately put the gun back into his pockets and rubbed her back for her to calm down.

Finally her coughs seized and the next sight waiting her was his murderous glares.

Anaya (throwing the empty can away) Kya? Ghoor kyu rahe ho? Arey meine bola tha na ki mein thaki hui hoon aur aap bol rahe the ki aage chalo...toh thodi stamina toh chahiye na mujhe......isliye socha ki yaha baitkar thoda juice hi pee leti hoon.

The intensity of the glare was no much less and as she waited for his shouting......something else form him which caught her off guard.

He pulled her through her bare waist which peeked from her saree and pressed his lips harshly on hers. This time it was neither of love or of affection.....just anger.....pure clear anger. Anaya tried matching his pace but he was far away from letting her pleasure herself. He cruelly bit her lower lips and she tasted her own metallic taste of red blood as she let out a cry in pain but the beast beside him was still not satisfied. He was smooching her lips as if trying to suck the air out of them and Anaya continuously patted his chest asking him to leave her as she was going breathless. Finally after a final great smooch he left her lips as a thin string of saliva connected their now red lips.