15 | Action

A tense atmosphere surrounded the group as they made their way up the mountain of stairs. It was supposed to just be y/n and Wallace, however Ramona decided to come along and of course, that meant Scott suddenly wanted to come too.

As they made their way to the castle Lucas Lee was supposedly filming at, they could hear the shouts and grunts of actors playing their part in a scene they were shooting. A few lights flashed and sounds rang out before the silence settled once more.

The voices kept getting louder and louder as they got closer, making y/n's anxiety stir once more. The realisation of the situation soon to come was finally setting in. However, the will to upstage Scott drove her through.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, the scene was revealed to them of a blonde haired woman being held at gunpoint by some other man. Opposite them stood Lucas, a smouldering glare etched on his face as he delivered his line.

"The only thing keeping her and me apart are the two minutes it's going to take to kick your ass."

His fists tightened, the silence drawn out to create suspense for the shoot. The man smirked as a few shady looking characters surrounded Lucas. It seemed the action was just about to kick off before the director yelled 'cut!'

Everyone froze in place while Lucas sauntered to the side, high fiving his look alike as he took his place in front of the camera. Once action was called, the scene resumed. The stunt double sprang to life, swiftly bouncing between the enemies with some fake punches and throws. However, y/n's focus wasn't on him. It followed the movie star that was now sitting on a wall, smoking a cigarette.

"I want his adoptive babies," Wallace commented, an enamoured expression on his face as he stared at his celebrity crush.

Y/n rolled her eyes subtly. She straightened her posture, putting on her best tough face before walking over. Her stride was full of purpose, each step presenting an edge of confidence she didn't really have. Settling in front of her opponent, she cleared her throat.

"Lucas Lee."

His eyes slowly met hers, not wavering against her piercing gaze. He steadily drew in a breath of his cigarette, blowing the smoke out into the atmosphere.

"Can I help you?"

Y/n furrowed her brows. She thought all the evil exes would know who she was. I mean, Matthew Patel recognised her.

"You don't know who I am?" she asked cautiously.

Lucas shrugged, a genuine mix of disinterest and confusion on his face, telling y/n this wasn't some trick. Her tough demeanour softened slightly.

"...I'm y/n?"

His eyes finally lit up in recognition, "Oh, the chick I'm supposed to fight?"

Lucas extracted the cigarette from his lips, pressing it firmly into the concrete to put out the ember. He flicked it away and stood up. Now that he was properly in front of her, y/n could really notice the way he towered over her. Any grasp of intimidation she had before quickly melted away, replaced with a similar feeling of helplessness she had in the last fight.

Lucas cracked his neck side to side, "Alright, let's make this quick."

Before she could register the movement, y/n felt his fist lunge into her, a sharp crack of pain rippling through her chest as she was sent flying into one of the castle walls. A cascade of brick and dust tumbled over her as she met the floor.

"Fuck me, not even a warning?" Y/n muttered, coughing softly as she clambered to her feet.

Ramona and Wallace watched in shock, not expecting their friend to have gone so far. You could tell Lucas was strong from just one glance from his muscles but wow...