𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈  - 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲

˗ˏˋ꒰ 👻 ꒱

The current job was a switch in the routine that the other ones had become. First off, it wasn't at a house, instead at a small coffee shop called Tweek Bros. Coffeehouse. [Name] didn't recognize it, but the others did, as well as the owner's son. 'Is there anyone in this town they don't know?' The ghost pondered as the five approached the cafe.

The ringing of a bell chimed throughout the nearly empty shop, followed by a startled noise stemming from behind the counter. The now concealed spirit trailed their attention over, being met with the sight of a messy haired blond that twitched almost constantly.

'..Is he okay?' They wondered, noticing how on edge the boy seemed to be. Yet the boys greeted him without hesitation, so they supposed that it was another normal occurrence they would get used to. Still, it didn't diminish their concern for the clearly anxiety-riddled teen.

Since Kyle was tasked with carrying the supply bag this time around, [Name] approached him and cautiously slipped the sealing jar from it and snuck it towards the back room. Luckily, Tweek was too preoccupied with the group to notice the slightest movement from the door behind him.

The spectral being made sure to shut the door gently as to not draw attention to themselves. Once they had done so, they began searching for any supernatural signals that would lead them to another spirit. They held their makeshift ghost catcher in their hands as they made their way through the gaps between various supply shelves. As they drew closer to the back, their ears picked up a small noise originating from behind them, but they were unable to turn around fast enough.

As the four conversed with Tweek, mostly about their recent ghost hunting jobs, a series of banging noises from the storage room stole their attention. They all stared at the door for a good few seconds, reactions ranging from caught off guard to extremely startled. Kyle remembered the bag that currently resided on his back, walking closer to the room's entrance while rummaging through the bag's contents, or rather lack thereof.

He threw the bag back over his shoulder before swinging the door open. At first glance, nothing was amiss within the space. Upon closer inspection, however, he was able to catch sight of some [h/c] hair behind a shelf that he knew could only belong to his ghostly coworker.

Kyle hurriedly walked to their location, crouching down to be at their level. They looked a little scuffed up, but otherwise okay. "What happened?" He asked after taking in their appearance. "They were a little pissy about getting caught.." [Name] muttered, their eyes bouncing between the redhead next to them and the jar that violently rattled in their grasp, the soul it contained fighting to be set free.