FIRST MEET

Shanaya POV

It was my best friend, Neha's elder brother' 21st birthday and she forced me to come. Anyway I treat his elder brother, Samartha as my elder brother. We both together find ways to prank Neha. So, I had to go to his party as he would surely want me to come as he messaged me yesterday....(the message he sent "Come to my birthday party tomorrow otherwise the next prank will be played on you instead of Neha").

Neha said to me "be fast we have to leave for the party venue". She said while selecting my clothes from my wardrobe. She already came fully dressed. She just came to pick me or maybe force me to come with her.

I said "Ok..Ok...bro...just give me 30 minutes". I sighed in irritation and she handed me a beautiful periwinkle purple dress. I went and changed and put on some light makeup with a beautiful pink diamond pendant. I styled my hair and said to Neha "I am ready but the most important thing is left"

Neha said with a confused look "What is left?"

I said "Permission of my brother. I can't sneak out today as all my brothers are at home because of weekends". I said and moved downstairs with Neha to the living room and saw my brothers sitting there. Rishi was looking through some documents, Rihaan was working on his laptop and Rudra was on his phone giggling over watching reels.

Rishi glanced at me and saw me ready to go somewhere, he asked in his deep and cold voice "Where are you going?". I said with doe eyes "You know that I don't go anywhere without your permission..so bhaiyu will you let me go?". Rishi said "but where do you want to go?"....I said "to Samarth bhai's birthday party". Rishi said "Ok...but I want you back at home before 11 pm"...I said with my cute one sided dimple "Ai!Ai!Captain". Rishi just chuckled. Rihaan said "Don't drink or create any other troubles". I nodded in acceptance and started going then Rudra whispered to me "If you want to drink, then just steal drinks from Rihaan bhai's personal bar, don't drink outside". Then, Rihaan said to Rudra while giving him death glare "You are really being a more bigger trouble than Shanaya". I smacked Rihaan's head slightly and said "am I trouble to you?".Then Neha pulled me with her and said "We are getting late". While being dragged my Neha, I looked back at Rihaan and said "I will take revenge" and he just smirked.

I reached the party venue with Neha. We both entered and went to Samartha and whished him birthday. After sometime, I was talking to Neha when a handsome boy who was running after teasing his friend accidentally bumped into me and I fell on the floor, even though I didn't get hurt I wanted to kill the boy.

The boy forwarded me his hand while I ignored his hand and got up by my own and said to him "If god has given you eyes then use it instead of making it useless like you are". The boy said "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"..then he looked at his friend who was giggling seeing him getting scolded by me then the handsome boy pointed at his friend and said like a small child to me "You should scold him, he is the real culprit..if he wouldn't have ran after me then I wouldn't have bumped into you". I sighed in irritation. Then Neha smiled and looked at the boy and asked "You are Harsh,right?".. He said "Yes and you?". Neha replied "Samartha's younger sister". Harsh said "so, you are the one about whom he keeps telling that she looks like a monkey, and speaks like how a dog barks and-", before he could speak more Samartha came and smacked his head and said "Shut up".

Harsh then said to Samartha with a mischievous smile "But why?I am telling the truth about what my best friend say about his younger sister". Samartha then whispered something in his ear and Harsh smiled and became quiet. Then Neha went and smacked Samartha for badmouthing her and Samartha ran and Neha went behind him leaving me and Harsh alone.

Harsh broke the silence and said "May I know your name, beautiful lady?". I said "Shanaya". Harsh said "but I think your name should have been grumpy queen". I gave him a death glare and asked "Why do you think so?". He said nervously "I was joking but I wasn't wrong, you scolded me so much just because I bumped into you accidentally". I sighed in irritation "First be confirm if u were joking or u were telling the reality". Harsh awkwardly rubbed his nape and smiled like a fool. I don't know what but when he smiled I felt something different, something which can't be explained, but it was good.

MAYBE HARSH HAD MY HEART AT HELLO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter ends here. Hope you liked the first part. If you found something you didn't liked then your comments are welcomed.

******************************************************************************************

Please support me by voting for the chapter and reading the next part