Mutual Aggression

"Crowley, what is this meeting about? Classes are about to begin." Riddle asks as he and the other Housewardens gather in the Hall of Mirrors,"This is very important Rosehearts, I assure you." Crowley says as he crosses his arms behind his back,"This meeting is about Miss l/n and her sudden arrival at our prestigious school. This is also about her pregnancy." he reveals and everyone suddenly pays attention.

"What about her? So she made a mistake with sleeping with a guy and now she's stuck with a cub." the lion guy rolls his eyes, but the beautiful boy beside him perks up,"But she mentioned that the pregnancy was forced on her, so she probably didn't have a say in it or a man forced himself on her." he points out and the lion man growls lowly at that,"Despicable." he spat.

"Unfortunately, neither of those were the case." Crowley says as he catches everyone's attention,"What do you mean by that?" Kalim asks with a tilt of his head,"A man had payed her parents so she could have an IUI procedure. She mentioned that she tried to terminate her pregnancy, but decided against it in the end." Crowley reveals and everyone gasps at this.

"That's horrible! Who does that to their own daughter!?" Riddle screams with anger,"Yes, it's quite unfortunate. So please, all of you, once the school day is over. Announce this to your dorm so there is no misunderstanding about how y/n became pregnant. I don't need anyone to make her life difficult because of her situation." Crowley orders sternly and all the Housewardens nods.

"By the way... Where is Malleus Draconia?" Crowley suddenly asks which made everyone sweatdrop,"Uh, who's gonna tell him?" Azul asks nervously as he looks to the side,"I'll just tell Lilia." Kalim sighs with defeat as he rubs the back of his neck.

.
..
...

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" Grim says with awe as he and y/n stroll down Main Street with the girl rolling a cleaning trolley down the road. She couldn't help but also admire the steet decorated with statues on either side of it and beautiful lush green trees, grass and bushes.

"I didn't get to see it much yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary." Grim comments as he looks up at the statue that was a big woman wearing a poofy dress,"Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." he points at it and y/n looks up at the statue,"You kinda have a point there." she huffs a small smile.

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" a voice speaks up and both janitors look over at a ginger haired boy approaching them,"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" Grim asks and y/n rolls her eyes at him,"I think the tilt of 'Queen' says enough, Grim." she says as the boy glances over at her and then her stomach before focusing on Grim.

"She was a queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step." he explains and gives the two a mischievous grin.

"She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" he reveals and y/n shudders at the thought as she ribs her stomach,"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" Grim yelps as his tail poofs up.

"Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?" the boy points out and y/n frowns at this,"Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong." Grim utters before looking up at the boy,"But puttin' that aside... Who're you, now?" he asks and y/n raises a brow at the mystery ginger.

"Name's Ace. I'm a first year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha!" the boy, Ace, greets with a friendly grin,"I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy whos plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived." Grim introduces himself before pointing at y/n,"That there's my far less interesting hench-human." he adds and y/n nudges him with her foot,"Rude!" she scolds lightly.